Chapter 30

"Hasrat hai ke unko qareeb se dekhein,

Qareeb ho toh aankhein uthayi nahi jaati."💕

2 weeks later 

Author's Pov-

Upcoming Monday was Dhruv's 5th birthday. And Maurya's decided that on his birthday party they will announce about Deepika pregnancy news. The whole mansion was busy with the  grand party preparations. And why not? They were the richest families of India, so preparations started a week before. 

After dinner Avni was doing her night skin care when she heard a knock on her door. She opened and find Dhruv standing with his rocket shape pillow. She bend down to his level and asked him "What happen baby?" 

"Angel I wat  to sleep with you tody ......plzzz" Dhruv said and made a cute face which can melt anyone heart. ( Angel I want to sleep with you today...please)

He and Avni now share a good bonding. So he calls her 'Angel'.

Avni smiled and picked him in her arms and closed the door. She made him sit on the bed. 

"Okay cutie...but it's only 9 o'clock....so  I will first teach you something then  we will do some talks and then we will sleep okay.." Avni said.

"Okayy" Dhruv said while showing his small baby teeth's. Avni took a notebook and pencil and sat beside him. She taught him A, B,C,D , then 1-5 tables , poems.  Dhruv was very smart boy, he learnt all that quickly. She then teach him how to dram straight lines then circle ,square, apple, rectangles. 

After 1 hour she thought it's enough for today so she closed the notebook and placed it on the table. She saw Dhruv already laying on bed in sleeping position. She also lay beside him. 

"So excited for your bday baby?" she asked.

"Yess....mumma papa said that they will give me my favorite sports car toy" he said with excitement. 

"And Your chachu?" 

"Pata nahi.....you know he is my doraemon " Dhruv said to which Avni giggled. 

"Doreamon.....i don't think he looks like Doreamon." Avni said while controlling his smile.

"He give me everything that i want, just like Doreamon gives Nobita his gadgets. So i call him Doreamon" he said.

Avni made a Oo face. 

"Aap ko pata hai ...wo bahut paraye hai....mujhe apne sare secret's batate hai...." Dhruv said. 

(You know he is very sweet ........he tells me  his every secrets)

"Acha ji....I also know his one secret....you know he sings very well". Avni said while caressing his hairs gently. 

"And you know he has a crush on Shraddha Kapoor and Hande  Ercel" Dhruv said close to her ears so that no-one else can hear his chachu secret's.

Avni chuckled at his innocence's. Oh so Mr. Robot has crush on someone ...not bad. She thought. 

The talked about many other things and she also told him fairytale stories. While listening Dhruv slept  and she covered him with duvet and kissed on his forehead. And then she also slept. 

Aashish on the other side was going to  his room when he heard laughing sound from Avni room. He stood near the door and heard her and Dhruv laughing sounds. He smiled and left to his room. 

Next day-

Avni woke up and did his morning routine. As today was Sunday so she was happy that she will spend her time with the family members. She did her morning routines and took a bath and got ready. She sat on the bed and gently caressed Dhruv hairs and woke him up.