Ecstasy - Chapter 27

Warning ⚠️:- Mature Content below.

_____________________________________________

Sunoo's melodic voice rang out from his room, "Are you ready, Hoon?" He turned left and right, admiring how the soft plum fabric of his cardigan complemented his glowing complexion in the mirror.

"I'm ready." Sunghoon replied tenderly, stepping into Sunoo's room and enveloping him in a warm embrace from behind.

Sunoo's eyes crinkled with delight as he took in the sight of Sunghoon wearing the same shirt he gave him, wearing inside a sharp trench coat and sleek black pants, accentuating his tall, slender frame.

Sunoo spun around and nuzzled into Sunghoon's chest, smiling radiantly up at him.

"You look so handsome, hyung. How can someone be so perfect?" he murmured, standing on his tiptoes to press a delicate kiss to Sunghoon's lips.

Sunghoon cradled Sunoo's face gently in his hands, returning the kiss with ardent passion.

"You're the pretty one, baby." Sunghoon whispered. Sunoo's cheeks flushed pink as he turned to carefully apply his favorite lip balm, the shimmery gloss accentuating his plump, rosy lips.

Sunghoon's intense gaze followed Sunoo's every movement of applying the lip gloss on his lip.

"What are you staring at, hyung?" Sunoo asked playfully as he tidied his hair, stealing glances at Sunghoon in the mirror.

Sunghoon moved closer, slipping an arm around Sunoo's waist and leaning in to nuzzle his neck.

"I'm just afraid that one day I'll lose you, and won't be able to get you back." he murmured, a hint of vulnerability in his usually confident tone.

Sunoo turned and cupped Sunghoon's face in his hands, looking deeply into his eyes. "I'm not going anywhere, Hoon." he said softly, running his fingers through Sunghoon's hair in a soothing caress.

"We're going to be late, let's go." Sunghoon said finally, picking up his car key and wallet, taking Sunoo's hand, leading him out the door.

While Sunoo sat in Sunghoon's car, he got a call from Jungwon asking where he was and Sunoo replied saying he will see him in 25 mins.

As Sunghoon drove them to the restaurant, the younger couldn't help but glance over at him every few minutes, a crease of worry forming between his brows, unsure if going there was really the best idea for Sunghoon.

"Hyung." Sunoo started softly, turning in his seat to face Sunghoon fully. "Are you sure you want to go there tonight?" His voice was laced with concern, eyes searching Sunghoon's face.

Sunghoon's gaze flickered to Sunoo briefly before returning to the road ahead. A small, warm smile spread across his lips. He gave a single nod.

Seeing that smile made some of the tension in Sunoo's shoulders dissipate. He settled back into his seat, comforted by Sunghoon's calm demeanor. Though traces of doubt still lingered in his mind, but he trusted his hyung. For now, he decided to try and relax, pushing his worries aside.

_____

The two of them walked into the lavish restaurant, the chandelier in the center casting glimmers of light that bounced off the polished marble floors.

Sunoo's eyes landed on Sunghoon's friends who were chatting amiably with Jungwon and Niki, laughing together as if they had known each other for years.