ᴢ.ʏɪxɪɴɢ (ʟᴀʏ)

MY UNICORN

==============================

A l e x i's / Y o u

"Oppa~ I want a Panda Plushie" I tried to do some aegyo in front of him. But he only chuckled.

"Aigoo~ you shouldn't be trying hard for your aegyo" He laughingly said.

"Why? Because I am ugly??" I said hurtfully then walked out his room.

"No! No! H-hey! Alexi comeback!" I heard him back upstairs. I was startled of his sudden move when he started to drag me out on the patio and hug me tightly.

"I'm sorry" He said. "I was joking, look, I was a little jealous of the 'panda plushy' you want" He sincerely said while hugging me. Awwww~~

"You're jealous because of a plushy? You kidding me right?" I kidded. But surprisingly, he buried his whole face on my neck and a few seconds later he lift me up and we spin around.

"L-Lay, p-put me down, Huy!" He didn't listen to me and he spun me around gently.

"Lay~ please" I said laughingly.

"Okay, okay" He stopped. He stared at me deeply like memorizing every features of my face.

"I love you" He said. "I love you till eternity" And slowly he went closer and closer until an inch apart was left.

"I love you too" I said. "I love you till eternity" By that moment he closed the gap between us. Sweetly and passionately, our lips synchronized to every beat of our hearts. I felt Lay smiling in every kisses you two shared. He broke your kiss.

"Come on, let's get a unicorn fluffy toy for my girl" He happily said showing his cute dimples.

"Okay, come on My Unicorn" He reached for my hand and intertwined it with his.

"I love you Alexi"

"I love you too Yixing"

×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×