ᴊ. ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ

JEALOUS MAKNAE

=============================

L u n a's / Y o u

"Yow! Luna-sshi how are you?" I look at the guy who is beside me.

"Oh hi Yoongi! Fine I guess?" I sigh when told him that, but it's true you know.

"Fine? Wae? What happen to you last summer" He asked.

"Well we went to the Philippines to have are summer their" I started.

"What? You just got there? And saying that your summer is fine?" He really emphasize the fine thingy. Well what would you expect? That country is so awesome.

"Let me finish aish!"

"Okay.. okay continue, wait do I have a souvenir?"

"Yeah I got some for you, now let me continue" I relaxed and started again.

"You know Jungkook right?" He nodded.

"Your jerk slash asshole ex and unfortunately our dearest maknae" Yeah you heard it right or should you say you read it right. Okay let's go back.

"Mom invited him and..."

"You're uncomfortable because auntie doesn't know about your break-up" I nodded.

"I don't want her to worry about me cous, you know mom" Then I look at him.

Min Yoongi, he's my cousin from my mother's side.

"Yah! She should know" He blurted out. I just sighed.

"Okay fine! Continue" The he just rolled his eyes. He's acting a girl again.

"When we arrive there, he keeps on glancing on me or even staring... its creepy like the-" Then he smirked.

"I should not tell auntie and I should watch him *nods* what a brilliant idea Yoongi haha!" I look at him with shock. Who is he talking to? Is he getting crazy?!

"Yoo-" He cut me off.

"Yoongi, can we talk?" Yah! We're in a middle of talking here you know? Geez.

"Sure, wait" Then Yoongi look at me. I just nod.

"Talk to you later!" He shouted. I guess it's alone time for me.

"Hey Luna" I turned around to see who call my beautiful name. Oh, it's Mr. Oh Sehun.

"Oh, hey Sehun" I stood up and bowed.

"Ah... want to grab some lunch?" He asked.

"Oh sure" I accepted his offer since I was about to go to the cafeteria.

Cafeteria

So~ He dragged you here at one of the top café inside the campus. Since we saw this first I insist him that we'll have our lunch here. Teehee.

"Remember when I flushed your goldfish at the toilet? I couldn't forget how you cried their HAHAHA!" We talk about our childhood memories while we are waiting for our food to be serve. I just laugh all the time at the café 'coz of Sehun's dorky jokes.

"Excuse me but can I talk to her for a while?" Sehun's face became serious. I glance at my back and I didn't expect him here.

"J-jungkook?" And he only look at me and grab my wrist and BAM!! We walked out to the café living Sehun behind.

"L-let go of me" I was trying to lose his grip on me but no use. He's way stronger than I am.

"No, not this time" I was shocked on the words he blurted out. WTF?!

"What are you talking about?!" I am starting to feel annoyed because of his weird reactions.

"Please Luna, give me another chance"

"Look, I'm so stupid to let go some one of a kind girl like you. I know what you're thinking and hell yes! I'm so stupid for that and I'm so sorry of what I've done to you in the past. Can we just start a new? Because I am freaking still in love to you!" I am totally speechless.

Oh my God! What should I do? I'm afraid of leaving me again because I still Love him! I can't control myself and started I to cry. Tears of joy, that's what's coming out from your eyes.

"Shhh.... sorry for what I caused you, I love you Luna. I still do" Then pull me towards him and gave me a warm hug.

"Jungkook, If I give you that chance please don't leave me again" I look into his eyes and you saw his eyes sparkled.

"R-really?! Yes I won't leave you, I love you" Then he hug you tighter.

"Kookie that's a hundredth time you told me you love me" He frowned.

"Because I am freaking Jealous, by the way who is that guy with you? Are you two dating?" He asked. Oh no! Here comes the jealousy.

"No were not dating, you don't need to be jealous" I assured him.

"How can I? You two talked and laugh how can get not jealous?" He is overreacting.

"He's my brother"

"He's your brother! That's the poi- wait what?" This is the disadvantage of his jealousy. He somewhat slow of absorbing some info and other things.

"He's my brother silly" Then his mouth just form like an O-shape.

"You're such a jealous maknae" I added.

"I know, come here you"

×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×