ᴍ. ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ (ꜱᴜɢᴀ)

ITS NOT TOO LATE, ISN'T IT?

=============================

J o e y's / Y o u

"WHHHAAATTT??!!" Shocked was written all over my face when my doctor delivered the news.

"R-relax honey, please" Tears automatically burst out from my face and I cannot control it. Of all people. Why does it have to be me? Did I do something wrong?

"Doc. Is there anything, we mean anything just to save our daughter?" My father desperately asked our Family's doctor.

"Yes there is, you must take good care of her and if something went wrong, you should rush her immediately to America"

"F-for how long?" I asked as I slowly back into myself.

"I am not sure on how long you will stay there but if something happens you need to transfer to America as soon as possible"

"Thank you" Then the doctor bowed as dad thanked him. Mother gently patted my head and said.

"You can do it! You're strong remember" She said and hugged her tightly.

"Thanks Mom" She just nodded.

"How about me? *pout*" We looked at each other and giggled because dad is acting like a child again.

"Of course dad! Thank you" Then I ran to his arms and hugged him. The next morning. I've decided to live my life to the fullest. I hurriedly arranged my things for school.

"Honey! Breakfast is ready" Mom called.

"Coming!"

"Morning Mom, Morning Dad" Then I walked towards them for a peck.

"Morning, by the way Yoongi will drop by here to pick you u--"

*DINGDONG

"Oh it's maybe him already" I went to the front door to open the door.

"Morni'n bruh" He said.

"Morning bruh, come on in" I widely open the door so he can come in.

"Morning Aunt, Uncle" He greeted your parents of course.

"Good Morning Yoongi, join us" Mom said.

"Mom, we got to hurry" Then I grabbed a piece of bread. Then pull Yoongi towards the door.

"Okay take care" I waved and hurriedly outside.

"Bruh, are you okay?" I was startled 'coz bruh! Our face are close together.

"A-ah y-yeah I'm okay why did you asked?" Well, even though he's my best bud it's best that he wouldn't know about my condition.

"Okay if you say so" He just shrugged.

When we reached the school, we part ways since the building for boys are separate from the girls.

"Hey Joey, Sup!" Oh it's Chiel!

"Oh hey"

"Did he know?"

"No, he didn't and he won't" She just hugged me. Aside from my parents, only Chiel knows about my condition and by the way she's my cousin.

"You need to say 'that' feelings of yours before it's too late" She's right but it's so hard. Our friendship is more important to me, I couldn't risk it.