ᴡ.ʏɪꜰᴀɴ (ᴋʀɪꜱ)

ILYT BEKI

============================

B a r b a r a's / Y o u

"Hey gurl~"

"Aish...stop it"

"Yah! gurl~ *giggles*"

"Yah! Kris Wu stop it will you? I'm not in the mood" I blurted out.

"Geez, I just wanted to tell you how hot the guys over there and it's not Kris its Krissy" Then he pointed to the guys and rolled his eyes. I'll poke those eyes out if I have time.

Well Kris or Krissy is a girl who trapped in a boy's body (he said that) in other words a beki. I look at the boys he's pointing and wait are they looking at me?

"OMO! Barbs they're looking at me OMO! OMO!" Guess I really don't have a chance with this human being. Of all people why did my heart chose you? I just sighed and continued to read the book.

"Hey there, mind if we join in?" I look up and saw the guy Kris was pointing at now in front of us.

"Yeah sure!"

"Why thank you, may I know your name?" The guy that just in front of me asked.

"I'm Barbara and this is Kris my friend" I said and look at Kris who is currently awed to the people infront of us. Men

"I'm Zhou Mi and this is Kyuhyun and Donghae" He politely introduced.

>>

Months pass and Zhou Mi, Kyuhyun and Donghae became close with us.

"Hey! Barbs, wanna go out later for lunch?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Oh sure that sounds fun"

beep

My Kris❤

Meet me at the rooftop right now, I needed to tell you something important

"Who's that?" Kyuhyun suddenly pop out from nowhere.

"It's Kris, well I think this is urgent. Maybe can go out next time? I'm really sorry"

"Nah... it's okay go ahead maybe he's waiting for you"

"I'm really sorry, see you then? Bye!" After that I started to head upstairs. To the rooftop. No one's that important unless if it was my parents or Kris of course.

As I've reached the rooftop, I scanned the area to look for someone. Oh, there he is.

"Kris!" Whoah, he look. He look so serious.

"Hey gurl what's up?"

"I have to tell you something" He started. I ushered him to continue.

"I like you" You jaw dropped and all shocked. Is this Kris Wu that I have met? You couldn't stop thinking about it.

"I am jealous" OMG! Is that why he's grumpy these days?

"I'm sorry I forgot that you like Kyuhyun-"

"Not to you, to them" I am still processing the words he's blurting out. Ehhh?

"W-wait I'm confuse. Care to explain?"

"Are you dumb? Then listen to me honey" Honey "I am jealous because they kept on pursuing my girl in my domain" I look at him with my eyes wide open. Is he serious? I saw him ruffled his hair in frustration then he walk closely to me. Unconsciously, I kept walking back until I bumped to the railings.

I saw him placed his arms both on my sides that locked me in to his grasp. He smirked when he saw my blushing face. Of course I knew that simply because I can feel my cheeks burning. He let out I chuckle and slowly leaning to my face. Wait, is he going to kiss me? I just kept my eyes shut and waited. But I only felt a little blow to my lips.

"Honey, you look disappointed" I opened my eyes to glare at him but he caught me off guard.

He kissed me.

"I love you Barbara"

"Are you sure?"

"Are you doubting me?! I'm hurt"

"Well I know you're into me-"

"But I am into you now" Oh God! I may need oxygen for this.

"Say it Barbs"

"I love you too Beki"

×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×