ᴅ. ᴋʏᴜɴɢꜱᴏᴏ (ᴅ.ᴏ)

RECIPE FOR LOVE

=============================

L i n g's / Y o u

"Hmmm... munch It munch taste munch good" I mumbled while eating the food that Im eating right now.

"Swallow first" Mingyuk said.

"That food is really awesome, what is it again?" It was really delicious! How I wish I could cook like a pro.

"It’s Blueberry Yogurt Muffins" I just nodded and drink my banana milk.

"Hey Ling! Did you already taste what Kyung made?" Soo Jung, my best friend asked

"Not yet, why?" And that caught my attention. Kyungsoo or known as D.O was known for his incredible dishes that he made every time we have our output making and yes we are taking the culinary course.

"You know what, it is so~ delicious it’s like you were in cloud 9 when you taste it" I saw her eyes sparkle as she sharing her thoughts. I left her and walk towards D.O.

"Hey D.O, can I taste that" I saw him startled first and he recover immediately.

"Sure" He smiled as he offer me the plate. I took a spoonful of it and you closed your eyes because of the delightfulness you feel.

"It’s like you are in the Strawberry Farm, freshly picked and the cream. It really match the cheese you've made" I can’t take it anymore, my taste buds is like celebrating because of the sweetness of the food that D.O made.

"What is it called?" I look at D.O.

"Thank you for sharing your thought and it’s called Recipe for Love" I dont get it, really. I looked confuse.

"Man up Dyo" I heard Mingyuk shouted.

Okay... What's going on right now?

"L-Ling, I-I have to tell you something" I look at him and he really look so serious. Really what's going on?

"Well speak, I'll just listen I promise" I said and carefully listened.

"Okay here it goes... I-I L-like y-you Ling" My little eyes opened wide because of what Ive just heard, I-is he confessing to me?? H-he likes me?? EHHHHHHHH????

"It’s just like when I first laid my eyes on you I felt a little tingling sensation on my stomach. I tried so hard to focus myself to other things but you kept on coming to my mind" He paused.

"I thought that time wouldnt be able to let me tell you this" He scratch the back of his neck. So cute.

I'm speechless. His gaze is so gentle that any moment might melt me. Oh good heavens, thank you for letting me to love this man.

"Kyungsoo" I finally said as I was still finding words and He just hug me, a gentle and warm hug saying youll be safe with me.

"Ling" He said directly to my ears, it gives me chills even down to my spine.

"Y-yes?" Gosh did I just shuttered? You think.

"I am willing to wait for you" Those words are heart melting! Ugh! Do Kyungsoo, this is your responsibility!

"Thank you" I said and smiled.

"No, Thank You" I broke from the hug and faced him "Thank You for making me fall for you" He said while smiling. MAMAAAAAA.

After that confession scene that just happened, I asked him.

"D.O is it really Recipe for Love the name that you've made?" Well Im just curious as you guys are.

"About that, It really Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie" Looks like I added another food to my list.

"If I know, Berries are your favorite especially Strawberry" I looked at him a little taken a back.

"How did you know?" Is he a stalker or something?

"That’s a secret" He quickly kiss my cheeks and run away.

Without even thinking. My hands automatically reach out to my cheek where Kyungsoo kissed.

That guy....

×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°