ᴘ. ᴊɪᴍɪɴ

Little Charming

=============================

C i n d y's / Y o u

"KKKYYYYYYYAAAAA" I've heard some girls shouting in front of the campus gate. Here we go again.

Girls are passing by from left to right just to see this guy.

"Cindy, Good Morning" My brother, Taehyung greeted me from the corridors.

"Oh, Annyeong Oppa, what's with that look?" I suddenly asked coz he looks like a messy little kid.

"Right before we enter the campus gate, our fangirls just blocked our way, it’s kind of frustrating you know?!" I just chuckled and he only rolls his eyes on me.

"Aish... Come on let’s just go to class" He dragged me to my room. Actually, Taehyung and I are fraternal twins. Even though were twins, we dont much look like one. Ive got our fathers features while he got our mothers looks. Our attitude and personalities are the opposites on what we look like. I may look serious but actually I am a cheerful one while Tae look bubbly but he can be a little cold and crackhead sometimes.

When the two of us entered the classroom. Kyejin clung his arms in mine.

"Cindy~ I miss you~" He pouted.

Kyejin is my childhood friend way back then. He is also our cousin from our mothers side.

"Stop this Kyejin. It’s annoying!" Then you remove his arms to your arms.

"Okay" Then our teacher suddenly entered our classroom.

"Good Morning"

"Good Morning Ms. Jeon"

"Okay so before we start our lesson for today, you have a new classmate please be nice to him" Then she signal something or someone.

As the boy entered, you were already mesmerize with his eye smile

"Introduce yourself Mr?" Ms. Jeon asked him

"Good Morning, I’m Jimin Park. Its nice to meet you all" Then he bowed. Some of the girls are giggling and the boys? Well, lets say they are a little bit interested.

"Okay, Mr. Park where do you want to seat?" Ms. Jeon asked

"Here! Beside me" Your classmate offered

"No! Here sat beside me!" And they started to debate where Jimin should seat. I  glance to the front and to your surprise. He's looking at you.

"I want to seat beside her" He pointed at my direction then he just smiled, those eye smile of his...

"Sure, you may now take a seat" Ms. Jeon ordered then he walk towards your direction.

"Hi! You must be Cindy, Taehyung's twin. I'm Jimin" He lend his arms to me. How in the world did he know my name? And he knows Tae also.

"Your brother told me" Then he smiled. Are they friends?

"Okay..." And accepted his hands. I eyed my brother but he chose to avoid my gaze. Hmm somethings fishy. I tried to think if he even introduce him to me and I forgot about it? I tend to forget something or someone once something/one caught my attention.

"Wow! This guy is really perfect" I thought a little.

"Nobody is perfect you know" I blushed because my face and his is almost an inch apart when he said those. I even heard him chuckled. This Little Charming. I just turn my focus to what Ms. Jeon is talking about.

"Hey Cindy, want to grab some lunch later" He suddenly whispered.

"Yeah, sure" Then we smiled to each other

×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°