ᴋ.ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ (ᴠ)

4D ALIEN

=============================

M i k a e l l a's / Y o u

"Can't you stop bothering me?! For Pete sake!"

"Nope!" He then happily followed me.

"Hey Mikaella! And oh Taehyung what are you doing?" It's Sungjae, my best friend.

"Let's just go" I walked pass them and hurriedly went inside of our classroom.

"What's on her?" Taehyung just shrugged and followed me.

*poke*poke* "Mikii~" I didn't bother to look at him.

"Psst...Mikii~~"

Poke poke

"ENOUGH!"

"Mikaella, what's going on?" The teacher asked.

"I HAVE ENOUGH!! ALWAYS! ALWAYS! sobs I AM A HUMAN. I HAVE OWN FEELINGS. OR MAYBE YOUR AN ALIEN sobs CURSED YOU KIM TAEHYUNG" I really hate this. Tears of anger. I quickly grab my bag and immediately leave the room. Since we can go out whenever we like, I exited the campus and hired a cab and got home safely. I ran quickly to my room and locked myself inside.

Next Morning

I woke up with swollen eyes, big bags under my eye and I kind of feeling under the weather so I decided to skip school. I took a shower to freshen up and clear my mind from yesterday.

"What should I cook?"

Ding Dong~

I immediately went to the front door and open it up. Who in the world would come this early?

"Miki" As I opened the door his face showed up.

"What are you doing here?" I coldly asked. He was a little taken a back from how I sounded like.

"Let's talk" He's serious. I can tell that from the looks of his eyes.

"There's nothing to talk-"

"There is"

"There's not"

"There is"

"There's not"

"There i-" You cut.

"THERE IS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT" I can't barely hold myself.

"There is, and-" I cut him again.

"Are you out of your mind?! Ah!! Jinjja!! Are you really a human? Don't you know that every time, Taehyung, every time is frustrating because you can't quit pestering me! Don't you know it hurts! Teasing me is fine but all of those teases makes me sobs like sobs stup-" He quickly pulled you into a kiss. My heart starts to beat fast, butterflies in stomach and the cloud nine feeling. His lips that locked into mine were soft, gentle and you can feel love? I felt him smiled when I unconsciously responded to his kiss.

"Shh...Sorry for all those nonsense things that I've told you. They were false, the truth is I just wanted your attention only mine because right from the start, the first time I saw in the gates of the school. That's the time I start to believe love at first sight. I love you Mikaella" I stood there frozen when he literally confessed.

"Let's begin again shall we?" He said.

"Annyeong~ Kim Taeyhyung imnida, The Alien that you will love and love you" I laughed when he introduced himself.

"You're a one of a kind 4D Alien Taehyung" I said.

"Well at least I'm handsome"

"Just shut up" And you two look at each other and smile.

×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×