ᴋ.ᴊᴏɴɢɪɴ (ᴋᴀɪ)

SEXY LOVE

===========================

C l o v e r's / Y o u

"Hey there sexy" A man with luscious hot bronze skin tone called me.

"Oh, hey there sexy" I replied normally. I mean casually.

"What's up for today?" He asked as he pecked my cheeks and lazily laid himself at the couch.

"Hey Dead Log!" I called him out. He just raised his arm because I am facing the couches back since I'm at the kitchen bar.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I said as I sipped your cup of hot cocoa.

"What are you talking about? I'm always here every time and everyday" He said and still laying on the couch.

"I mean this early, at seven o'clock?" I laughingly said. Then he stood up and walked straight at me then grab my cup. YAHHHH!

"Hey! No fair!" I said then pouted. Kai just lightly hit my lips which made me flinch a little.

"Mom and Dad just took a vacation trip at Honolulu with noona. And guess what?" He said.

"They left you" I am trying my best not to laugh. As you can see, Kai is always left behind 'coz of his reason. He rather be in his bed than outside the comfy zone.

"Hey! Your family is also on vacation with hyung" Oh yeah. I remembered they went to Venice to pay a visit at our auntie and uncle there. I volunteered to be left at this house 'coz I am finishing my project for a company.

"Well, since we're left alone. Why don't we stroll outside?" Kai said and sipped all the cocoa left at the cup.

"Sure, I will be bored here anyway. See you at the park?"

"Yup! See yah!" He said and excitingly left the house. After a minute or two, I climb up stairs and started to take a bath.

Oh My! I can't pick an outfit to wear. Eottoke?? Wait....

This is perfect! Right! Then next thing is to match this up with a pair of flat shoes. And all set!

T h i r d's

While you were finishing all your staff. Kai on the other hand just arrived at the park we're you two used to play care free. Just five minutes when he arrived you came.

"You're late" He said but on a cute way.

"No I'm not. Remember, a queen is always not late, only her subjects were early" You said and Kai mocking repeated after you.

"Come on you doofes, I'm hungry" You said and walked ahead of him.

"Hey! Wait for me!" He said as he catch up on you. Walking side by side you two searching a place to eat.

"How 'bout there?" You asked him as you saw a chicken stall. You remember his friends call him 'Chicken Mania'. He only nodded and walk in.

After you ate you started to suggest places where you two can go. Garosu-gil was your first stop. You and Kai went for hat shopping because you like hats. Then your second destination was Hongdae. You grab him to a stall and have a snack which is makchang (grilled pork intestines) soondae and ddeokbokki.

"Okay, you decided where our last stop is" You said as you take the last bite of ddeokbokki. And glanced at Kai who's seating opposite to you.