ᴊ. ʜᴏꜱᴇᴏᴋ (ᴊ-ʜᴏᴘᴇ)

AEGYO

=============================

M a x i n e's / Y o u

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~" I am laughing so hard and anytime my stomach might explode.

"Aish.. Stop it will you? It's embarrassing" I look at my frustrated husband. Pouting his lips like a child having a tantrum.

We are currently having a relaxing yet funny hang out here at the living room with my one and only husband. Jung Hoseok. To be specific, we are watching their past videos from Bangtan Bomb.

"Look~ you were so cute doing your aegyo" I am trying to contain my laughter to myself and I am so proud to myself I manage to not let out a single giggle nor laugh.

"NO, ahh please change the channel" He asked you, still frustrated.

"Why did they even aired it on the television" I heard him mumbled. I cant help to laugh. He even gave me a cute mean look with his cheeks puffed.

"Do the aegyo first, then I will change the channel" I challenged him.

"No" He said.

"Okay, well then I would not change the channel" I said and continued to watch. Well my attention is on him anyway. I just looked at the screen and keeping an eye to him thru my peripheral vision.

"Okay~ I will do it" He gave up.

"Just don't laughed. Okay?!" I nodded and waited. He let out a deep sigh and started it.

"Buing~ buing~ Noonaaa" He said while both hands closed fist beside his cheeks and matching pouty lips.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I burst out! I couldnt take it anymore.

YAH! I SAID DONT LAUGH

"HAHAHAHA- I-im s-sorry HAHAHAHAHAHA" I really meant that sorry but I just cant help it.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA--" I was startled because J-Hope suddenly kiss me at your lips. I saw him smirked as I can feel my cheeks burning up.

"Laugh or I'll kiss you?" I hid my face between the throw pillows. THIS MAN JINJJA!

"HAHAHAHA look how cute of you when you blushed" Now Hoseok is the one laughing at me.

"YAHH!!" I screamed and hit his chest continuously.

"Ouch!, hey stop it" I stopped and he claim me between his arms.

"I love you Maxine" He suddenly said.

"I love you too Hoseok" I replied back. After that sleep was lingering to us and we went to our dreamland.

×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°