ᴏ.ꜱᴇʜᴜɴ

ONE LAST GOODBYE

=============================

Y a s s y d i's / Y o u

"WAE?! SEHUNNIE WAEYO?! DONT LEAVE ME! I LOVE YOU" It still hurts even though it's been months since that day.

"Noona, Have some Oreos" I look at my little brother who's sitting beside you.

"Andwae, you should eat that it's your favorite right?" I just patted his head and went upstairs.

"Yeoboyah~ Have some Oreos"

"I don't want and besides it's your favorite right?"

"NE!!"

Suddenly a tear escaped from my eye. I can't forget you.

"Oh Noona, Gwaenchana?" I immediately wiped out the tear and give some reassuring smile.

"Ne"

"Oh Noona, can you accompany me at the beach?" At the beach?

"Why?" I asked him.

"I need to get some seashells for our research" He explained.

"Sure, sure wait I'll get ready" I said.

"Be sure to wear that long back cream dress with the light blue flower crown" He said and left your room. Why? Why should I wear it? It was a gift from him. My late boyfriend, Oh Sehun.

He got involve into some car collusion and he lost a lot of blood that time. They said that he's dead upon arrival. I came back from Guam from my work and planned to surprise him with the help from his friends but I was the one who was surprised. Crap, I touched my cheeks and felt hot liquid coming out.

"Noona!! Ppali we're gonna be late!" I snap out from that thoughts and hurriedly dress up.

"Yassy, you sure?" I look at my older brother. Taemin.

"Ne Oppa, I guess I need some fresh air just a little bit" Then I smiled to him for assurance.

"Jungwoo-ah take care of your Noona okay?"

"Arasseo hyung, we'll be going then" We bid our goodbyes and headed to the car.

"Jungwoo-ah, why this time around? I mean you'll collect seashells during night?" You asked Jungwoo.

"You'll know soon" I just nod and decided to take a nap for a while.

"Noona~"

"Hey noona, wake up" I yawned and lazily opened my eyes.

"Noona, we're here" I look out the window then at Jungwoo and then view from the inside of the car.

"I'll go get some and you may stroll at the beach for a while" You nodded and get outside of the car.

I was when I saw this place, the place where you two met, were you two promised to be together forever, the place that gives you strength. And the place where we planned our wedding. I went to a hut that Sehun and I just made to become your love nest for the meantime.

"Still strong and beautiful" I thought. While you were still mesmerize with its beauty, you notice a note that is on the table with a white rose.

The white rose, it's like it just picked recently. I read the note that was under it.

Yeoboyah~ Yassydi my darling,

I'm sorry if I leave you. I love you always and forever. Don't stop believing in forever. Arraseo? By the way you look lovely with the dress that I gave you on our anniversary ;)

Loving you always,

Sehun

"Yeoboyah~" I froze. That voice, could it be? I turned around and saw a familiar figure. My man.

"Yah! Don't cry yeoboyah~" He said as he got close to me. I-Is this even real?

"Sehunnie"

His eyes were still the same as sparkly as ever, his nose that I like to pinch every time and he whines about the pain, his jawline that I tease about getting to be cut by those. And his lips. Those gentle and loving lips that make my heart beat faster, butterflies in my stomach and the cloud nine feeling every time that it landed to mine.

I hugged him like it was the last time. The last chance.

"Where did you go? Why did you leave me? What happen to you? H-how?"

"Easy, first of all I didn't leave you. I am always by your side because I cannot leave you. You know what happen to me right? And lastly because he gave me a chance. A chance to bid my farewell" I looked at him and kissed him with love and he responded. Love is all you can feel this time. And you we're wishing that the time can be stopped. As he broke our kisses, he gently placed his forehead to mine making our nose bump each other.

"I love you Yassydi, my darling, my yeoboyah~ I won't stop loving you now until eternity"

"I love you too Sehun, my darling, my yeoboyah~ I love you always" And I started to cry again.

"I have a little time left, please Yassi, forget me, everything that will keep you remembering me, I can ve at peace when you were okay, just let me go. I know that someone better will be with you" I was stunned for that moment.

"B-but I can't! You were the first one that could make me even happier for the first time of my life. You showed me a new world that I've never seen. How can I forget you?"

"Yassydi, listen to me, open your heart to someone. And we do it slowly. You can forget me just open your heart yeobo~" I just couldn't let him go yet but I want him not to worry about me.

"I will, I will yeoboyah~" Then with that he took off the ring that he gave you, it's our promise ring.

"GOODBYE SEHUN! GOODBYE YASSYDI! WE'LL START A NEW LIFE ARASSEO~ I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU" He said as he threw the rings and hugged me again. For the last time.

"Thank you for that wonderful memories that you gave me. Thank you for everything" I hugged him tightly as a respond.

"Thank you Sehunnie for loving me, for being understanding for everything and now I'm letting you go" He smiled and kissed me again.

"Saranghae" When I open your eyes, he disappeared. I flashed a smile and looked up.

"Thank you, Nado Saranghae"

"Noona, I'm finished let's go"

"Ne!" I looked for the last time.

This is it, it's our one last goodbye.

×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×