ᴋ.ᴊᴜɴᴍʏᴇᴏɴ (ꜱᴜʜᴏ)

FANBOY

===========================

M o n i q u e's / Y o u

"Yah! Monique! Monique! It's Super Junior Oppas" Soule said while we three are in front of our flat screen television in your room.

"OMO! KYAAAA!! SARANGHAE HEECHUL OPPA!" Then she started to shout with joy. Tsk... Satsuki.

"Monique, what are you waiting for? Cheer for your love, Eunhyuk oppa" I just smiled. Typical Satsuki.

"They don't need my cheer" The two of gasped. But I just chuckled.

"They don't need my cheer because I know for sure they can hear and feel our love towards them" I sincerely said and two were left hanging.

"That's so sweet Monique, we're so lucky to have you" Then the two girls approach me and throw themselves for a hug.

^^

"Hey, I've heard somewhere around the corner that we're having a new transferee classmate" Soule snorted while entering the campus.

"Geez... I thought they don't accept late enrollees during the season of autumn?" I asked but the two just shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe he or she came from a wealthy family as well" Satsuki said.

"And speaking of he or she... what have you thought could he or she be?" Soule asked.

OMY! He's a cutie; I bet he likes sexy girls like me.

He's so handsome that I could just have died.

Uh-oh I bet I know the answer already.

"It's a He" I said.

"How did you know?" Satsuki asked.

"The whole campus is already talking about it" Soule said. "And look at the Acad's website" I just shrugged and put my headset on my ears and listened to Super Junior's Magic. Strangely as it seems, they're sure a lot of ladies in front of our classroom door.

"Excuse me" I excused myself as we reach the entrance of the classroom. The ladies then looked at us and immediately divided the crowd into half making a way in the center. Wow! The perks of being a Student President Rocks.

I went to my seat at the back part of the room and I noticed a person was sitting beside my seat. I can't see his face because it was covered by a big book. Nah~ if someone sits there it's not my business. Then I saw Soule and Satsuki also sat in their seats but their place.

"Madam isn't around!" One of our classmate appeared from nowhere. So it's a free which means Super Junior Time!! I accidentally plug out you earphones causing a little noise which made the whole class look at me. I just made a peace sign to them and hurriedly go to the girls.

"Monique, come on let's grab something to eat" Soule said and drag me down to the cafeteria.

I've finally found you...

...

M o n i q u e's / Y o u

"Wait, so you're saying that you've got a chance to interview Super Junior?" She excitedly nodded.

"Eyyk! EM SEE HEPPEEY RET NEW!" Satsuki squirmed.

"You're so lucky you daughter of rainbows" Soule then pouted.