x. ʟᴜʜᴀɴ

MANLY HUSBAND

=============================

L a d y's /Y o u

"Hmmm" I mumbled as I slowly opened slowly eyes.

"Good morning Yeobo~ how was your sleep?" I smiled when I heard his sweet voice.

"Don't just smile there, come on tell me, how was your sleep?"

"Fine, because first thing in the morning I saw you" I saw the way my dear husband blush. Well it's 'kinda cute you know.

"Yah! You're so cute Yeobo~" Then I playfully pinched his cheeks. Ugh so cute~

"O-ouch! First of all, I'm not cute because I'm Manly" Uh-oh here comes his manliness again.

"How can you be manly when you like pink stuff?" I've asked. Because almost all of our things are colored with Pink.

"Because they say Pink shows how manly a man can be" He said with confidence.

"Okay okay. I believe now you Manly Husband" I said hinting him with a sarcastic tone. Just to tease him though.

"Y-yah what's with the sarcastic tone?" He said with irritated tone.

"Fine, prove first that you are my Manly Husband" Full of confidence, I challenged him. He place his index finger and thumb to his chin and started thinking.

"Hmmm~ Aha!" I was startled because of his shout.

"I know what to do" He didn't let me talk. Instead, he locked his lips unto my making me shocked but as soon as I catch him up we continued to kiss, matching up with each other's pace. He parted as we started to grasp some air.

"Now, I'm I your Manly Husband?" He wiggled his eyebrows as if he is telling it was a fact. I just rolled my eyes and stood up to make some breakfast.

"Yah! Where do you think you're going?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Away from you" I reply back.

"Y-Yah! Wae?!" He still furrowing his eyebrows as he followed me downstairs.

"I'm just making breakfast pabo" I giggled because I finally got a revenge. He suddenly wrapped his arms to my waist.

"I love you My Lady, until death do us apart" He confessed.

"I love you too Luhan, to infinity and beyond" He chuckled.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Since when did you get so cheesy?" He asked. I stopped cutting the vegetables and think.

"Hmm... since I've met you? HAHAHA" I laughed.

"Wae?? Why me? Isn't it on yours already?"

"Nope" I smirked. Really, I just realized that even from the start but I love my manly husband though.

×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×