ᴘ. ᴄʜᴀɴʏᴇᴏʟ

HERO

=============================

L e i's / Y o u

It was a pleasant Saturday morning when someone rang my doorbell. I hurriedly check who it is and to my surprise, it is my boyfriend Chanyeol!

"Jagiya~ lets eat our breakfast, hurry up before it will get cold" I giggled then let him inside my flat. I excuse myself to go back to the bedroom to fix my bed of course. A few minutes later I heard him calling me from downstairs.

"Coming!" I shouted back. Checking if there is still needed to be fixed, I fix myself and hurriedly walk downstairs then-

SWOOOSH~~

"AHHHHHHHH" I tightly close my eyes waiting to be kissed by he floor

"Yah! Be careful what if I didn't caught you?!" I heard his deep gentle voice before slowly open my eyes.

I was shocked and expected to be greeted face to face to the floor but here I am in the warm arms of my man.

"Mianhe~ I didn't notice the paper" I apologized since Ive made him worried about me.

"You sure you are alright?" I saw in his eyes, worried.

"Yes, sorry again" I looked down just like a child that is been done something wrong. He cupped my face and made an eye contact with me.

"I love you Lei, Please be careful always. Well get married later or so".

"Nado~ I still want to have kids with you" I saw his ears starting to turn red. I giggled a little and kissed his forehead.

"C-come on, let's eat the food before it gets cold" Avoiding my gaze. Bet hes kinikilig HAHAHA

"Okay" Then he intertwined my hands with his and he wrap his arms to your waist. As if I would get to an accident again.

I knew how a protective Chanyeol is, i just smile in that fact how would he react.

He's my Hero.

"Why are you smiling??" He innocently asked.

"Oh nothing" then we finally went to the dining area.

×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°