ᴋ.ᴊᴏɴɢᴅᴀᴇ (ᴄʜᴇɴ)

OUT OF MY LEAGUE ONCE AGAIN

===========================

A e r a's / Y o u

"KIM JONGDAE! I SWEAR WHEN I CAME BACK YOU'LL BE BEGGING ME TO LOVE YOU" I said then ran away. Tears streaming down my face with its non-stop down pour like hell I care. I just can't believe he did that!

"All this time, he fvcking used me for WHAT?! FOR THE MONEY THEY BET ON?! URRRGGHHHH" Oh great! Now rain's crying with me.

"BULLSHT!!!" Anger, disgust, sad and hurt. That's all I can feel right now. I gently closed my eyes so I can feel the cold raindrops dripping unto my face sitting on the park bench.

"I told you he's a babo~ oops- a really retard babo" I looked up to the person beside me standing as she cover me with a coat and handed me her umbrella.

"U-unnie" I gave her a bitter smile but she hug me. I gave in and hug her back. Releasing all the pain that was left.

"I'll take you with me" She said with authority. Hinting me that she's serious.

"How 'bout eomma and appa? Do they know?"

"I already asked them. I planned to take you with me even if you didn't break up with that jerk"

"Thank you unnie, please, let's leave this place. I want to forget this stupid feelings that it wasn't supposed to exist" This made me realize that the sweetest revenge is that you're done with him/her.

Five Years Later

C h e n's

"Yah! Kim Jongdae! What is the meaning of these bullshts?!" I groaned when Junmyeon opens the curtains at my room.

"Ugh...Hyung could you just lower your voice? I'm still sleepy" I said as I cover my face with my blanket. But knowing Mr. Kim Junmyeon, he won't let this. Ah it sucks!

"Taehyung told me that you're drunk when you got home" He said and I know that he's pissed at me. What's new?

"Aissh! That kid, I told him to keep quiet" I ran my fingers to my hair with frustration.

"Breakfast is ready! Oh, Jongdae what's with that not-so-good look?" Minseok-hyung asked. He's the oldest among us but looks like the maknae. And within that Junmyeon-hyung walked out my room. I just did my morning routine before I got down.

"Hyung, the company's temporary adviser is coming later at the board meeting" I heard Taehyung said as I arrived at the dining area.

"What adviser?" I've asked.

"Mr. Park Chanyeol just filed an indefinite leave because it's already his wife's due date" Minseok-hyung said and took a bite with his butter toast.

"Hyung, is it a boy or girl?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know, Chanyeol said that Chiel wants it to be surprise because it is way more exciting" Minseok-hyung said.

"That couple is weird" Taehyung said and then, a fist just landed to his head.

"Ouch! I meant in a good way, geez" Then he sent death glares to Minseok-hyung but he just laughed it off.

"Hey! Finish your food, Taehyung and Minseok-hyung you'll both have meetings at 9 and Jongdae we'll be attending the board meeting" Junmyeon-hyung said as he drank his coffee.