ʜ.ᴢɪᴛᴀᴏ (ᴛᴀᴏ)

ACCIDENTALLY

=============================

S i y e o n's / Y o u

"Siyeon! Siyeon!" I've heard someone is calling my name so I looked behind. Oh.

"Oh Eunjin, why?" It's my best friend Eunjin.

"I need you to come with me" She said.

"Come with you? Where?" I've asked.

"To Namjoon's house, they invited us" She said excitedly.

"No, I don't want" I rejected her offer, honestly I don't want to come.

"Psssh, alright even if Zitao's coming with Hoseok" My heart beats fast when you heard his name.

Huang Zitao, I have feelings for him since I transferred during 11th grade up until now.

"When" I asked and I saw how smirked on me.

"I know that you'll agree if Zitao's coming" This girl really, she knows me too well.

"Well its right after our class hour, so~ you coming?"

"Yah"

Fast Forward

"Ready to go?" Eunjin asked.

"Yes, come on" Later that, we've arrived at Namjoon's house and I am feleing a little bit uneasy.

"Yow! Eunjin who's this girl with you?" Namjoon asked Eunjin.

"Hey! Happy birthday, anyways this is Siyeon" She introduced me to Namjoon.

"Oh hello" He then greeted you.

"Hi! Well Happy Birthday" I happily greet him as well.

"Hold on a sec, I want you to meet someone" He said and then try to find him or her.

"Relax girl, I bet it's a guy" Eunjin tries to calm you. But no use.

"Hey Tao, meet Siyeon, Siyeon meet Tao" OMO!! It's him! Really!

"Hi Siyeon! Please to meet you" He lift his hand for a friendly shake hands, and I nervously accepted it.

"Hey, want grab something to eat?" He asked and I look back to Eunjin and she give me a two thumbs up.

"Sure that will be great" I happily replied. We walked side-by-side heading to the buffet table.

"HHHUUUUWWWAAAAA!!" The two of us said in unison.

"T-Tao! CHOCOLATE~" We giggled as soon we saw the chocolate fountain. My favorite!

"Ne! Siyeon, should we start at the fountain or some delicacy?" I heard him asked me but my I am too focused at the chocolate fountain (*^O^*) I heard him chuckled.

"Siyeon~ if you want get some"

"Jinjj-" I paused for a bit when my lips brushed to his.

W-we Kissed, M-my f-first k-kiss!

"I-I u-uh........." I snap back to reality when he suddenly spoke.

"A-ahm............m-mianhe~ it was an accident" I couldn't look up because I can feel my cheeks burning up.

"Nah~ its okay, besides it tastes more sweet that any chocolate" Then he chuckled.

"Y-YYAAAHHHH!!" I move my hands to give punches to Tao but he only laughed harder :">

×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×