SMG3's Sussy Folder

((Author's note: Credit goes to Smg34foreva for this chapter. Also, SMUT chapter because it was requested.))

SMG4 let out a puff of air as he worked on sweeping up the floors after a busy day of work. He looked over at SMG3, seeing him working on flipping the chairs onto the tables to get everything set up for mopping. He smiled at his friend, seeing him so happy with a purpose in life was a sight to behold. He was no longer the angry, vengeance filled rival that didn't have anything anymore, but rather his friend who had his own business and a weird little family. He moved to go set the broom down once he was done. "Need help with anything else?" SMG4 asked as he looked to his boss.

"Nah, I'm good. You can clock out and head home if you want." SMG3 said as he prepared a bucket of water. As SMG4 removed his apron, preparing to swipe his badge to head home, SMG3 called out to him. "Actually, there is one thing. Do you mind taking that box on that table downstairs to my room before you leave?" SMG3 asked, gesturing to the medium sized box on the table near the front door.

"Sure. Any place in particular you want me to leave it down there?" SMG4 asked as he moved to pick it up.

"Just on my bed will be fine." SMG3 said as he grabbed the mop. SMG4 picked up the box and blinked at how it seemed heavier than it looked.

"What did you get anyways?" SMG4 asked curiously, seeing SMG3's cheeks turn slightly red.

"None of your business, just put it on the bed and leave." SMG3 said rather quickly, which SMG4 rolled his eyes and headed off to the back room. He hit the button for the elevator and hopped on before riding it all the way down. He walked into the room and set the box on the bed before taking a look around the room. He had only been in here once before and never got a good look at the place before. He looked at the items on the shelves and then his eyes caught a look at SMG3's computer, seeing it was on and logged in.

He walked over and decided to snoop for a moment, taking a seat in the chair. He looked over the icons on the screen, seeing some games that SMG3 had downloaded and a picture folder filled with pictures of Eggdog. He smiled and was about to click off when he noticed a folder labeled 'Private'. SMG4 thought for a moment before clicking on it, opening it up to reveal more pictures. Pictures of him and SMG3 doing unspeakable acts with each other.

SMG4 felt his face heat up as he took a moment to realize what he was looking at. He stared over the images in shock, scanning the details of each one. He noticed a small pattern with all of them, that he was the bottom and it usually involved some BDSM type stuff. SMG4 felt himself growing aroused as he continued to look, making his free hand go down and palm himself through his overalls. He felt himself getting harder with each second. He let out a soft moan before lightly chewing on his lower lip to get himself to be quiet. 'I really should leave.' He thought as he closed the folder before he felt hot air on his neck.

"Didn't anyone tell you it's wrong to snoop?" SMG3 growled lowly as SMG4 spun around, quickly standing up.

"Wait Three, I didn't see anything!" SMG4 lied, trying to play it off like he just sat down.

"I've been watching you touch yourself to my private pictures for the past minute." SMG3 stated as he stepped forward, making SMG4 back up against the desk. SMG4 let out a gasp as he felt SMG3 cup the front of his overalls, feeling his cock pushing up against the fabric. There was no way he was able to hide that now. "Bet you imagined all of the dirty things I could do to you. How you imagined me plowing that cute ass of yours, or how I could make you hoarse from screaming my name." He whispered lowly in his ear, squeezing his hand a little and making SMG4 buck his hips forward into his hand. "Say the words, and I'll give you everything you need."