Man It's Hot In Here

((Author's note: Credit for this chapter goes to ryopxfk for this chapter. Also, SMUT in this chapter as requested. Also, sorry for taking forever to get to requests, but I'm dealing with medical issues now. It's not chemo, just testing to see if any cancer cells returned, but still fuck cancer.))

It was a hot summer day, Smg4 was inside his room in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt when he saw the power cut out, plunging him into darkness. He groaned, knowing that the air conditioner was out now, and he wouldn't know how much longer it would be until the power came back on. He moved and opened the windows, knowing that keeping them closed would just make the castle hotter. He heard a knock at the front door and went to go get it. He walked over and opened the door, seeing some of his friends standing there in swim suits.

"Hey Smg4, we came by to see if you wanted to join us for a trip to the beach since it's so hot out." Meggy said as she smiled. It was clear that it was only gonna get hotter as the day went on, and Smg4 didn't have anything better to do now that he had no power, so the man agreed.

"Sure, sounds like fun. Let me go get changed really quick and then we can go." Smg4 said before shutting the door and going to change. He went back to his room, swapped his shorts for swim trunks and went back to Meggy. "Let's go!" He said happily before Tari stopped him.

"Shouldn't we ask Smg3 if he wants to join us?" Tari asked, making Smg4 stop in his track and look over at the cafe.

"Crap, yeah you're probably right. I'll go check on him. Why don't you guys go ahead and get us a good spot we can all hang out at?" Smg4 suggested, which everyone agreed to and began to walk off. Smg4 turned and went to the cafe. He walked in, the door being unlocked, and stepped in. He groaned at the heat and made his way to the back. While the elevator may not have worked, there was a secret set of stairs leading down to Smg3's room that he could use. He walked downstairs and opened the door, finding a few stand alone lights lighting up the room. They must have been battery powered to be on like that.

"Oi, what do you want, Four?" Smg3 asked as he sat on his bed, only clothed by his boxers, with his phone in one hand and a popsicle in the other. A small table fan was buzzing by him, possibly battery powered as well.

"Everyone is wanting to go to the beach to cool off and I came to see if you wanted to go with us." Smg4 said as he looked at his friend.

"Nah, I'm good. I'll just stay here for the time being." Smg3 said as his eyes went back to whatever he was watching on his phone. Smg4 watched as Smg3 began to start licking the popsicle, going from the bottom to the top and sucking on the end of it. Smg4 heard the hums come from the other's mouth, and he bit his lower lip to keep himself from saying something stupid in the moment.

It took him thinking for the right words before he spoke a minute later. "It's only gonna get hotter though. You sure you wanna stay here?" Smg4 asked, making Smg3 look up at him again. Smg3 shook his head.

"I got ice cubes in my freezer if I need to cool down a little. Speaking of ice cubes, could you grab me a few of them before you leave?" Smg3 asked, to which Smg4 complied and went into the kitchen, grabbing a small tray of ice from it and returning to Smg3. Smg3 thanked him, after finishing his popsicle and tossing the stick in the small trash can near his bed, he grabbed an ice cube from the tray and began to rub it along his neck. The water slowly dripping down from how warm his skin was.

Smg4 watched the water flow down from the ice, traveling from his neck down to his chest. Smg4 bit down on his lower lip before he took a step forward. "You know, I could help you cool down faster if you wanted." He said, making Smg3 look up at him with a raised eyebrow.