SMG3's Sussy Folder (Part 2)

((Author's note: Credit for this chapter goes to Smg34foreva for this chapter. Small bit of smut.))

Smg4 slowly woke up with a soft groan, his whole body ached and he almost didn't remember where he was for a brief moment. It took him practically forcing his eyes open to see that he was in Smg3's room, and the memories from earlier in the day seemed to flood back in immediately. He attempted to get up, but found that his legs were pretty much useless, it also didn't help that Smg3 was asleep next to him and was holding on to him. He also happened to realize something else.

'Did he fall asleep while inside of me?!' He thought as he tried to think on how to even attempt to get out of bed. He looked over at the alarm clock and made another desperate attempt to get up. He pulled himself up and managed to get to the edge of the bed, getting away from Smg3 and succeeding in falling off of the bed with a loud thud. He groaned and rubbed his face in pain as he sat up. Smg3 shifted as he woke up from the noise, poking his head over the edge of the bed.

"What's gotten into you, Four...?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes tiredly. Smg4 looked up at Smg3 and pouted.

"I can't use my legs because of you." Smg4 pouted, which made Smg3 chuckle.

"My dick was that good?" Smg3 teased, which made Smg4 turn red.

"No you idiot, you fucked me too much! My ass is so sore, my legs feel like jelly and I'm so sticky!" Smg4 looked down at himself in disgust before moving to his overalls on the floor to grab his phone to check the time.

"Hey, I gave you fair warning that it was a punishment for looking at my computer files." Smg3 said before getting out of bed, stretching as Smg4 groaned and laid on the ground. "What's wrong?" He asked as he moved to crouch next to him.

"I was passed out for so long, I wasted so much time being asleep." Smg4 stated before he felt himself getting dragged to the bathroom.

"You were just gonna stare at your computer and make memes, don't act like you were gonna do anything productive." Smg3 stated as he moved to start filling up the bath tub with warm water.

Smg4 sat up and watched him fill the tub with water, seeing him throw in bath salts and a bath bomb. He stirred the water a little before stopping the flowing water, turning to face Smg4. Smg3 moved to carefully maneuver the both of them into the tub, with Smg3 sitting behind Smg4. Smg3 picked up a loofah and began to clean off Smg4's chest, staying silent for a moment. Smg4 slowly relaxed and leaned into the touch, closing his eyes.

"Did I take things too far with you yesterday?" Smg3 broke the silence, making Smg4 look up at him.

"No, you didn't. I kind of did enjoy myself actually." He admitted as he turned to look at Smg3. Smg3 blushed a little bit as he continued to clean him up. "I was just being a jerk because I couldn't use my legs and felt like I wasted part of my day passed out, but you really know how to make a guy cum."

Smg3 blushed before chuckling. "You are so weird, Glitchy." He teased before leaning down and kissing his cheek, making the other blush. "So, think we can do that again sometime?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah, when I get the feeling back in my legs." He said as he watched Smg3's hand trail down between his legs and slowly begin to push his fingers into his ass. "Th-Three...?" He blushed as he let out a soft groan.

"I gotta clean you out. Just give me a moment." He said as he worked his fingers in and out, cleaning Smg4's insides out. Smg4 let out a soft gasp, but didn't get too worked up from it. Smg3 finished cleaning him and got out of the tub after he cleaning himself up. He set Smg4 on the toilet and gave him a fluffy towel to dry off. They finished drying off and moved back into the bedroom to get dressed once more, Smg3 carrying Smg4 the whole time. Once dressed, Smg3 began to carry Smg4 to the elevator. "So, do you have any idea on what kind of toys you want to implement next time?"

Smg4 blushed as he moved to press the button. "Well, I think maybe a gag would be nice." He said nervously as the elevator doors closed behind them. "What would you like to add?" He asked a little nervous about the answer. Smg3 smirked and push Smg4's back against the wall.

"I like the idea of watching you squirm, so definitely a remote controlled plug would be in order. Maybe a vibrating cock ring too. I'd love to see you try and control yourself in public." He said in a husky voice before beginning to suck a small hickey on to Smg4's neck. Smg4 let out a wanton moan as the elevator doors began to open up.

"Ah, Three~"

Mario and Meggy had just walked into the cafe to see if it was open, but paused as they heard Smg4's moaning. They peeked around the corner to just barely see what the two had begun to do in the elevator. They quietly left them to their own devices. "Glad they finally worked out everything. Mario was so worried the only thing they'd have done was when they were trapped in an igloo." Mario stated, making Meggy confused.

"What igloo?" Meggy asked, before Mario took out his phone and showed Meggy the video in question, skipping all the way to near the very end. Meggy went wide eyed and screamed as she watched the video, planning to go scrub her eyes with bleach as Mario laughed behind her.