Chapter one

The blond was 8 while the brunette had been 7, but they were the best of friends. They had been friends for 3 years.

"TAG! YOUR IT!" The blond shouted before running the opposite way.

"OH NO YOU DON'T! IMA GET YOU!" the brunette shouted before running after the blond. They chased each other continuously around the park playing tag.

"Clay! Come on! We need to go bring George back home!" The blonds mother shouted. Clay grumbled before walking to his mother, George following behind.

Clays father walked over and patted clay's head "come on bud. You will see George tomorrow at school" clay ignored his father's comment and walked to the car pulling George along.

Clays father got in the front passenger seat while his mom got clay and George in the car, then she went and started the drive to George's house.

Clay and George talked the whole way but eventually they pulled up to George's house. George, clay, and clay's mom all got out. Clay said his goodbyes and watched as George walked up his long, stained driveway to his house.

George waved to clay before walking into his house. "Can george stay over for a sleepover tomorrow?" Clay said eagerly, looking about his mother.

She thought about it before answering "that's not up to me, but on my side sure. You have to ask his parents tomorrow." She said sternly

"Ok I will mama!"

___________________________

I hope you guys liked this chapter!

And don't worry, I won't have all chapters this short! 😊

This is my first book so if there's anything I should change tell me please!

Anyways have a good day/night!