Chapter 16

George stared ahead at the place, the place he knew was his deathbed.

"U-uh can't we just, like.. get new clothes? Please?" George mumbled.

Ranboo sighed. "You can't fear the house forever." He said sternly.

With that Ranboo got out, pulling George with him. Techno got out right after.

"Let's go." Techno said enthusiastically.

Ranboo started walking and so did techno. George didn't. He stood there shaking staring up at the house.

Ranboo turned around facing him "what? What are you looking at." Ranboo looked, it was a window. Nothing was there. "There is nothing there George! Come on!" He said. George nodded hesitantly, he took slow and shaky steps.

They got to the door. George shivered. "P-please... I don't want to be here" he said. Techno turned to him. He saw tears rolling down George's face.

He turned back to Ranboo "what is in there that he is scared of." He asked sternly.

Ranboo looked at him "his dad." He said before turning back to the door.

Techno reached out for the door handle and turned it.

The door creaked open and revealed the stained living room. Glass everywhere, shattered bottles, alcohol bottles everywhere, blood stains.

Ranboo and techno walked in, but George didn't. He knew his father was here. But once he heard the sound of his father sleeping he walked in.

he was silent. So silent you'd think he wasn't there.

He walked up to his room and grabbed a bag. He put all his clothes in it before techno could open the door.

George grabbed a few more of his things along with it, a diary, books, and he also snuck and grabbed all his makeup. He grabbed his laptop too. No one noticed thankfully.

Now he had everything. George told Ranboo and techno they needed to leave. Just as they were about to leave George stopped them. "Wait! I forgot one last thing! It's really important" he said. Techno said he could grab it.

He came back with what looked like a scrunched up blanket. "What's that" Ranboo asked

"I-it doesn't matter.." George answered. They agreed and left.

The drive back home was silent. Although George had his hand in the blanket. Techno was getting very curious.

Techno heard a small sound from the blanket "what is in there" he asked once agian.

"I told you it doesn't matter!" George Yelled irritated. "I-I'm sorry for yelling" he quickly added.

Techno hummed in response.

They pulled up to the house and got out "w-what of dream is awake?" George asked nervously.

"Eh we will deal with it then." Techno responded.

They walked in with George following. George immediately rushed to his room. Everyone was confused

"what was that?"

"Why did he run in there so quick?"

Tons of questions sparked. But they told everyone to forget it.

George ran into his room and shut the door. But to his surprise, sapnap was in there. Sitting on the bed.

George stood against the door as him and sapnap kept eye contact, George's hurt leg was twitching. He could walk on it but it hurt still.

Sapnap was sitting on George's bed while staring at him. George watched as sapnap's eyes went down to the blanket he was holding.

He looked back to George. "What's that" he asked.

George didn't answer for a bit. But he finally did "I-it's nothing." Sapnap didn't seem pleased with the answer he got, nor convinced. George watched as sapnap stood up and started walking towards him. George backed away immediately.

Sapnap continued to walk to him. "G-get back!" George murmured. Sapnap was now standing over him. He held his hands out expecting George to give the blanket. "N-no!" He yelled.

Sapnap snatched it from George and George yelled. Sapnap walked to the door while George chased after him crying. Sapnap walked out of the room with George behind him yelling and crying.

They walked into the dining room and all eyes fell on them.

One Thing George yelled caught sapnap's attention.

"DONT HURT HER PLEASE!"

Sapnap turned to George "who." He demanded. George knew he messed up.

"P-please just give he- it! Back. Please!" George cried out. Sapnap looked down at the blanket and then back at the sobbing boy.

Sapnap tossed the blanket at the Crying boy.
George looked over, Everyone was staring at them.

George backed away back into his room and shut the door. He sat against the door crying. The blanket started to move and out popped a very tiny kitten. It was a small brown kitten. She rubbed against George's hand.

George chuckled through his quiet cries.

He pet her and soon stopped crying. But froze when someone knocked on the door. "George, I have food. If you want to eat out here and talk about it you can, or you can eat in there." They said.

"I-in here please..." he said. The door creaked open and George quickly hid the cat then stood up and took the food. "T-thank you tubbo..." he said.

"Your welcome Georgie!" He said happily. George shut the door and sat down. He was given some chicken with rice. He grabbed some of the chicken and put it on the floor. Within seconds the kitten ran and ate it.

He fed himself and the kitten. "I'm so glad you have been ok Luca" he said quietly to the kitten. The kitten meowed in response.

George finished and picked up the blanket. "I'm sorry nova, but we are somewhere I don't know if we're safe. I know they will get rid of you, ok? Like dada. You must hide" he told the kitten.

He bunched up the blanket and his it under his bed. The kitten ran under and laid on the blanket. "I love you Luca. Night." He said before standing up and laying down on his bed.

He slowly fell into the darkness of sleep. Until the door opened, with a loud creak