Chapter nine

{ George pov }

"I SAID NO YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ERASE ALL THAT" I screamed.

Ranboo turned and looked at me like I just messed up.

"I-I'm going to go..." Tommy said clearly afraid and walked out quickly.

I looked at dream who just stood there with his head tilted staring at me with that creepy mask.

"Ok so the bath is running and-" Wilbur walked in but stopped when he saw dream. "Oh hell nah." He backed out of the room and shut the door.

Ranboo stood infront of dream, guarding me from him.

"Hey... uh how about you go take a break dream...." Ranboo said.

Dream turned to Ranboo. "I-I'm sorry..." Ranboo apologized.

'What????'  I was thinking. Why did he apologize?

Dream continued to stare at ranboo. Ranboo hesitated but moved aside allowing dream to move past him.

Dream looked back at me as he walked closer. I looked for a way out. I saw if I hopped off the end of the bed and ran to the door I could make it out.

I crawled towards the end of the bed as dream moved closer. I got ready, and jumped and started running but not long after I fell. I completely forgot about my leg. I tried to crawl away as dream slowly walked to me.

I kept trying to crawl away but it was too late.

Dream picked me up by my leg and I hung upside down and looked up at him. He stared down at me.

I tried getting out of his grasp but he tightened his grip on my ankle.

It hurt bad. I slowly felt bones being crushed and closed my eyes hard in pain. I think Dream noticed it because he tightened his grip more seeming pleased.

I was trying not to cry. But I couldn't hold it back anymore and tears rolled up my face into my hair. (Remember dream is holding him upside down by his ankle)

"P-please stop! I-it hurts!" I cried out. I heard dream laugh in response. He held me higher to where we were eye level. SOMEHOW? IDK HOW HE DID IT?  MAYBE LONG ARMS🤔

Anyways back to this-

Ok ok fr now,then he leg go and I fell to the floor and hit the top of my back. I yelled in pain. Ranboo had already left. Dream kicked me hard before leaving and turning the light off. I was left in pure darkness.

I curled up on the floor scared. I couldn't get up. I would run into something. I just sat there and cried. Cried. Cried. I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up a while later to the door being opened. It supplied a bit of light and I used that and crawled under the bed. I hid there and watched as someone walked in. The light turned on and they slowly bent down all the way to the ground and that's when I saw who it was.

Dream.

But he looked different. His mask was chipped, I suppose he had on fake wings. But idk.

The light turned off and I sat there breathing louder then I wish I was.

A hand grabbed me just then. I was pulled out from under the bed to be met with pure darkness with 2 glowing green...eyes? I wannna say.

"W-w-who are you..." I said scared.

"Who do you think." It was in-fact dream.

"P-please... d-don't hurt me..." I said crying still from the pain.

"Why shouldn't I?" He said

"I-...I-I don't know..." I responded not knowing what to say. Just then he dropped me to the floor. But as I got up, the room was tinted with a large green light. Dream stood in the middle of the room and that's when I realized those wings... weren't fake.... I backed away.

(Pretty much this ⬆️ art not mind but idk who I give credit to 🫢 ok so dream xd isn't but the glowing eyes+ bg is meeee)

"W-what are you...." I said staring.

Just then Wilbur walked in and saw dream "dream..." he said. Then he saw me. "RANBOO! XD IS HERE!" Wilbur yelled. I heard multiple people running. Ranboo burst through. "DREAM. OUT NOW." He screamed.
I ran and hid under the seat and covered my ears.
Ranboo dragged dream out. Wilbur got rid of the green lights and turned the normal ones on.

He looked around for me and I sat there scared. He saw me and ran over. "George it's ok! Listen, when dream gets like that scream xd. Ok? No matter what" I nodded. "You need sleep now." Wilbur picked me up and set me on the bed and I slept.

I woke up hours later from someone walking in. I saw it was dream again.

I sat up.

He was normal now. He walked over to me and sat on the bed. "I-I'm... im sorry." He said. I looked up at him. I just crawled over and sat next to him on the bed. "It's ok dream.." I said.

I hugged him. He returned it and hugged me back. We stayed like this for a while.

I wanted it to last forever, even though he hurt me... I felt safe with him.

Eventually he pulled away and I was disappointed but didn't say anything. "Now, how about you go back to sleep?" He said.

"Y-yea... I guess..." I said. He knew something was wrong. I laid down and closed my eyes but felt someone lay next to me. "D-dream?" I turned and looked at him. He had his hand on my waist.
"O-oh sorry.." he pulled his hand away. I turned around to face him still laying down. "Hello George" he said laughing a bit. I hugged him. He was shocked but returned it. We stayed like this for hours. He fell asleep first and I huddled up close and cuddled with him before also falling asleep.

________________________________

Lovley 🥹

Have a great night/ day!!!!