Chapter 17

George thought to ignore it, but there were loud steps, someone was walking closer and closer. George shut his eyes tight.

They stopped infront of his bed. George heard the floor creak, something moving,

"George." A deep, and clearly mad voice called out.

George didn't answer. He was terrified. That was until he heard a small meow. He slowly turned his head and saw something he never thought he would.

Dream. He was holding the cat in his arms. He looked absolutely pissed. George stared at him for a few seconds. It was silent until Dream spoke up.

"What the actual fuck is this." He said, in a low voice.

George didn't answer.

"ANSWER MY DAMN IT!" Dream snapped.

"A-a cat...." George mumbled.

"AND WHO SAID YOU COULD HAVE A CAT?" Dream asked furiously.

"n-no one..." George murmured.

"WANT TO KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO DO WITH IT NOW?" Dream asked smiling, but the kind of smile you see on your killer before they murder you.

"w-what...?" George ask, scared.

"IM GOING TO KILL IT." Dream yelled out, he started laughing very loud.

Anyone could look At George and tell he was petrified. Anyone.

"P-please don't!" George yelled out, crying.

Just then the door opened. Tubbo.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING IN HERE? WHY IS GEORGE CRYING!? WHY DO YOU HAVE HIS KITTEN?!"  Tubbo yelled.

"YOU FUCKING KNEW?!" Dream yelled.

"I DIDNT KNOW HE HAD IT HERE! I KNEW HE HAD A KITTEN HE HID FROM HIS DAD THOUGH!" Tubbo yelled

"p-please! Tubbo! He's going to kill it!" George yelled out still crying.

Tubbo stood there, unsure on what to do. "Give the cat to me." He said.

"NO!" Dream yelled. He held the cat close. "GEORGE HAD A CAT HE SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN HAD!" He added.

"Give me the cat now dream." Tubbo said more demanding.

"NO!"

"I'm not scared to say it. Give me the cat now. Dream."

"I SAID. NO!" He yelled.

"I will do it. I will call you by your name. I wonder what will happen..." tubbo said, in a very low, and intimidating voice.

"Y-you wouldn't dare."

"I will. Give me the damn cat."

Dream held it close, as if he was protecting it.

"Dream."

"N-no." He said.

"Now." Tubbo demanded, he took a step forwards.

"N-no..." dream said again. It looked as if he was protecting it. Tubbo noticed this.

"Fine." He sighed.

"B-but! Tubbo! Please! He's going to kill her!" George cried out.

"He won't." Tubbo answered. Dream grabbed the blanket and wrapped the cat up in it. George sat there shaking and crying.

Tubbo and Dream left.

George stayed there, shaking.

Hours passed and George stayed up. He didn't even move an inch. Still shaking, he thought of all the possibilities that could come true.