Chapter eleven

Ok so I realize now I should be Adding text and trigger warnings in the start of the stories....😅

Tw: trauma, panic attacks, drug addict, child abuse, and prob more.
__________________________________

{ Dream Pov }

I walked into George's room and saw it had been painted. Then I noticed someone sitting in the chair at the desk.

I walked over and it was George. He was fast asleep. I slowly picked him up and set him on the now clean Bed.

I walked back over to the desk and I looked at what George was drawing. "Oh my gosh...." I said quietly. They were amazing.

Just then George started rolling around in his bed. Clearly having a nightmare. I walked over and sat on the bed.

I crawled up and laid next to George and the second I did George latched onto me burying his head in my hoodie. I took off my mask for a bit.

I laid there for a while. Then George started to wake up and I tried to reach for my mask but failed so I covered my face. He opened his eyes and immediately let go. "I'm sorry- why are you covering your face?" He asked "I took off my mask for a while and when you started to wake up I couldn't get it." I told him. "Oh!" He reached for my mask and handed it to me before turning away from me.

We were still laying in the bed 🫤 but I put on my mask.

We got up.

Just then sapnap walked in, I walked as George got tense but tried to hide it. "Oh.. uh hey sapnap..!" George said. "Dream, Ranboo wants you. tubbo is in there. So go before they go at it." Sapnap said sarcastically. I sighed "yea yea." I walked out of the room leaving sapnap and George in there.

{ sapnap Pov }
Dream leaves and I turn to George who is sitting on his bed. I watch as he tenses up. I know he is scared of me but I need to ask him something. I walk over to him and he backs up. " chill. I just need to ask you something." He seems a bit calmer. "Y-yes?" He asks.

"While I had been hurting you, you said something like 'I'm sorry' and 'it my fault' and more things. One that caught my attention was 'dad please stop I'm sorry your right! I should've not been born' what did you mean by that."

I watched as George's face changed quick.
"What?" I asked. I saw as tears started rolling down his face. "what?! George speak!" I yelled. He held his knees to his chest. He continued to cry but it looked if he was in a trance.

"GEORGE SPEAK! GEORGE ANSWER ME!" I yelled loud. It broke him out of his trance but he just stared up at me crying more. He was having a panic attack.

Just then Tommy burst through almost breaking the door "sapnap! Out!" He yelll whispered. "NO HE NEEDS TO ANSWER ME!" I yelled. George cried more "p-please stop yelling dad... it hurts!" George yelled still halfway in his trance.

{George Pov}
(After sapnap asked the question)
Suddenly everything went dark then all came back to me..I was in my old house... my dads house. My dad was standing in front of me. I was crying "WHAT!" My dad yelled. I cried more.

He yelled "WHAT?! GEORGE SPEAK!" He screamed. I cried louder. Then I saw my mom walk in and I realized what was happening. I cried louder. She yelled "JOHN OUT" he didn't listen but screamed "NO IM NOT LEAVING UNTIL HE ANSWERS ME!" Then it went black.

{ Tommy Pov }
(This is new!🤭)
I watched as George had a Punic attack and I grabbed sapnap and tried to drag him out. He caused this. He hit me and so I punched him "you cased this. YOUR GETTING OUT IR IM GOING TO GET DREAM." I yelled louder then I wanted to.

"You know how close they are and then xd will murder you. We both know it. So get out or I will get XD."

Sapnap followed out. I walked back in to check on george. He was sitting in the corner of his bed curled up.

"George.... Your not there right now." I said in a more high pitched but quiet voice.

He seemed to calm down

I slowly walked over and any movement I made I didn't raise my hand and I was very slow as to not trigger him.

I sat besides him. "Hey, it's ok. He isn't here right now." I said In a soft voice.

I was pretty calm which wasn't normal for me, but for George, that's how I am.

He held his arms out asking for a hug and I nodded and hugged him.

Just then dream walked in. I'm doomed... I haven't seen dream in a while. Last time I saw him was... in exile...

then Ranboo brought me here, and told me dream was here but wouldn't bother me.

But I could see the anger in his eyes.

{ dream Pov }

I walk over to George's door, I needed to check if he was ok. Just as I walked in I saw tommy hugging a sad, scared, shaking George.

Anger filled everything.

I walked over to them seeing the terror in Tommy's eyes amused me.

I grabbed tommy by his collar and threw him to the ground. I kicked him in the face before turning back to George.

As I saw him he sat there staring at me. Blankly.

I took a step towards him and his eyes went to my feel flinching slightly every step I take.

I stood infront of him. He stared at my hands. I thought he wanted to hold them so I reached out my hand and he flinched backing away.

I saw as tears rolled down his face. "Shit." I heard someone say. I turned and Tommy was getting up trying to get to George.

I pushed him back down. "stop! Let me get to him!you can't touch me or hit me right now." He said. I laughed. I watched as Tommy's face went to terror looking at I guess George.

I didn't care. I punched tommy. I continued to punch him laughing.

As I got up finished he had a bloody nose and a black eye.

I turned back to George. He was shivering staring at me mumbling something. Tubbo then walked in. Saw Tommy but slowly ran to me. All his movements were weirdly slow.

He pushed past me and sat next to George. He slightly touched George's arm.

What the hell was he doing.

But then I was pulled out by someone. Sapnap.

________________________________

Hehehehehehe cliff hanger 👹

Hope y'all liked it🤭

Byeeeeeee!