Chapter Six

{ George Pov }
(HE IS VERY TRAUMATIZED☺️)

I stood there stunned at what had just happened. Dream was looking at my phone. Sapnap was- wait. WHERE IS SAPNAP? I looked around. Dream was distracted so I silently slid under to my original place.

When I got through I peaked my head through and Snapmap was just dancing. When he saw me he froze awkwardly. I looked back and dream was gone. When I looked back to sapnap he was gone too. I opened my stall and slowly stumbled out almost falling multiple times because of the beating I got this morning. It had twisted my leg, I think. I finally got to the door and tried to open it. I fell while trying to open it, but got it open finally.

When I got to the main restaurant area the lights were off, I got worried that I was locked in here. I got to the dot and tried to open it but just as I thought, locked. I heard someone behind me. Then I remembered my phone. Dream had it.

Once the doors being locked hit me fully and I processed it I realized how much of a beating I will be getting. I needed my phone. I was looking around and spotted a small light. I limped towards it but hit a table leg and screamed. I fell to the ground. My leg had been cut open. The leg that was twisted. It was bleeding like crazy.

I sat there covering my mouth as to not cry loud.
It was a habit by now. I finally got to the light and it was my phone. I grabbed it and unlocked it. But something came crashing down."m-my phone...." It was shattered. A hammer. I backed away knowing dream or sapnap were right there.
"So this was how they killed their victims. " I said out loud. "Hold up... did I say that out loud?"

I was very tired so I tried to crawl back to the bathroom to take a nap. It had then been 11 pm so it was pretty late. At least I think.

{ narrator's Pov }

George crawled while leaving a blood trail all the way to the bathroom and he propped himself up with the wall. He slowly drifted to sleep.

"SIR ARE YOU OK?! WAKE UP!"

George rubbed his eyes "w-what? Why are you screaming?" It was the worker.

George has been friends with all the workers here. "tommy I get that you are energetic but you can't be yelling this early!" George said. Tommy rushed out.

A few minutes later Ranboo walked in "what the actual fuck happened George." He said while staring at him.

"Bro I'm so tired. Let me sleep!" George said. Ranboo looked at him confused "George your at the cafe. Your leg is ripped open. And you have a cut on your face." Ranboo said in a low voice. George went pale. "What."

Ranboo brought George to Wilbur and Wilbur helped him patch up and dropped him off at home.

The whole day was spent sitting as a punching bag, helpless. After hours he finally stoped and George had then had a broken leg, black eye, while the other was red, He had tons of cuts everywhere, A knife stabbed into his shoulder, bruises everywhere, and his head has been bleeding.

George finally laid down. But now he needed to breathe fresh air. He opened his window. He sat on his bed and cried silently. He had no phone now, no way out, no way to Karl, and he had a broken leg, luckily though he knew when he was younger that he should make crutches just in case. So he was using those.

George saw someone fimiliar. It had been dark by now "wow. I wasted two whole days doing nothing but killing myself! Or getting killed slowly!" He said. But he was confused on who it was. He could make out the details, "...tubbo?"

Tubbo climbed it. "Your coming with me now." He said in a deep voice. He was not messing around. "I-I can't!" Tubbo ignored him and grabed him arms. George cried in pain "S-stop! Your hurting me!"

Tubbo laughed before throwing George on the ground "I don't care. I was given an order to bring you somewhere" George continues to cry and he backed away into a corner. Tubbo grabed his crutches and snapped them in half. "You won't be needing those." George watched in horror. Tubbo grabbed George and pulled him to the window while ignoring his cries.

"Ready tom? You sure you will catch him?" Tubbo yelled "nope! That's why I brought Ranboo!" Tommy yelled back. Tubbo looked at George "bye." Then threw him out the window. Ranboo caught George. George fractured his arm from the fall.

Hours later george woke up somewhere he didn't recognize. He was in a bed. He sat up but yelled in pain as he hurt his arm. He looked and saw his arm in a cast. "What the...." George looked around and saw he was bandaged up. But he also was changed. 🫢

"Who tf changed me" he said. He was tired though. He laid back down before going back to sleep.

He was awaken to yelling "WHY WOULD YOU BRING HIM HERE" one yelled "OH FUCK! BECAUSE HE SAID SO!" George curled up scared crying silently while covering his ears

He heard someone stomping towards the room he was in and laid down, his back facing the door. He tried to look asleep but had his eyes open, he was covering his mouth so the person wouldn't hear his cries.

Then someone stormed it. It gave it away that George was awake because he twitched. "WHAT DID YOU HEAR!?" The person yelled at George. George stayed silent and since the person knew he was awake he covered his ears because of how loud they were. ( Poor George :( )

George didn't want to look at them.  He was scared. But he turned to look slightly and saw who it was...

Sapnap

_______________________________

Hope y'all liked it 🤭

Have a great day/ night 😁

Bu byeeeeeee!