Chapter 13

Hello! I'm going to change tge cover if the book! Just a heads up! Maybe the name too since I wasn't planning on this. I had something else planned but uh. Went with this. So I'm going to change it to "It has been you?' k?
Cool! I wont change it till multiple people see this lol cause I cant change the name and photo right away before people see it.

Anyways I won't keep you here for to long!

Tw: bullying, transphobia, maybe misgendering, blood, trauma, abuse, abusive parents,
__________________________________

Class started and I did all my work.

Where was clay? I didn't know.

The bell rang for recess. I got up and walked out. There wasn't anything to do without clay and I was not about to go out myself in that horrible situation.

I felt a hand grabbing my wrist and pulling me away.

"XD what are you doing! Why are you sending me to THIS memory!" I yelled at him.

He didn't respond.

He dragged me inside and to the bathroom. He threw me to the ground.

"OW! XD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I yelled. Then I heard other footsteps.

"..x-xd... please don't do this to me... please take me out of this! This didn't happen! It's all wrong please xd stop!" I yelled crying knowing who it was.

"P-please! I'm sorry please! They will hurt me please!" I begged xd to let me go.

Just then the 5 walked in "thanks dude Again! We don't want no girl freak wandering around. We gotta teach  her a lesson about having short hair." The first one said.

Xd turned back to me. "P-please" I whispered.

Xd backed up allowing for them to hurt me. They took a pipe they found and hit me with it in the face.

It busted my lip.

One went over and punched me repeatedly. They all punched, kicked, hit, me. All together. 10 minutes later they left.

" please can you turn the light on now..." the light came on but... only in one eye. The other stayed black.

Xd stared at me. He offered a hand to me. I took it and he held me up to see what they did.

I saw in the mirror... no wonder my eye burned so much... they shoved led and soap in it.. I was crying blood.

I had a huge cut along my forehead. Cuts everywhere along my arms, legs. My lips were bleeding tons.

Everything hurt. Xd picked me up. "W-what are you doing... please don't hurt me more... im sorry... for whatever I did..." I said as the blood tears still rolled down my face.

My left eye, the one I was now blind in was bleeding.

Xd didn't respond but brought me out of school. He brought me somewhere. Just then I woke up back on the white bed. My room. I was safer.

Xd was gone. But my eye still hurt.

I tried to get to the door but instead just sat by it. I sat there until I didn't hear anyone, I had a clock and it read 1:24Am.

I grabbed the door handle and slowly turned it. I opened the door quietly and crawled out of my room.

To the right was where the table and kitchen were. The fridge was open and someone was there but I couldn't see who.

They closed the fridge and I saw it was that person with the crown who was pink!

We made eye contact and he started walking towards me. I tried to get back to my room and close the door but as soon as I was about to close the door he burst though. 

The man had a pig mask on.

I sat on the floor staring at him. He finally noticed me.

"W-who are you..." I said quietly.

He stood there staring at me.

"The blade." He answered. He was THE deadliest killer. Dream was only the second.

"Chill. I'm not going to kill ya! I saw you trying to sneak out, and- OH WHAT THE HELL."

I flinched at the loud noice. "What happened to your eye boy!" He yelled.

I flinched from the yelling. I'm pretty sure he noticed.

He bent down to look At my eye before walking to the door "come on. I need to see your eye in the light. I cant turn yours on." I nodded.

He sighed and picked me up. I was shocked by the sudden movement but I was fine with it. He set me down on a chair in the kitchen.

He grabbed a few things before walking back to me "close your left eye." He said.

I did so and my vision was very dark.  He shined a light at my right eye "holy fuck. How does this happen!" He yelled.

"W-what happen...?" I asked

"You have led and soap in your eye." He said.

My blood ran cold

"n-no... it wasn't real... no... I-it wasn't!" I yelled.

"Fuck. You were attacked by XD?" He asked. I nodded.

Just then someone's door opened. I heard dream's voice. I turned to the blade

"p-please hide me!" I asked. He picked me up and hid me in a cabinet.

"What are you doing up this late techno?" Dream asked.

"What's it to yo?"  The blade asked.  Dream sighed. I heard dream walk away.

The blade opened up the cabinet and grabbed me. He set me back down in the chair.

"Now this will hurt so bite this." He said while handing me a small cloth. I bit it and he grabbed a strange looking knife

"dont worry. I need to get out the led then you will be fine. Ok?" He asked. I nodded hesitantly.

An hour later he stopped.  "There you go." I was crying a lot but he was finally done.

There was a white rag next to me with all the pieces of led. Blood covering all of it.

"Now you need sleep. I'll get you to bed." Blade says.

With that he picks me up and brings me into my room. I never thought the world most dangerous killer was nice.

He set me down on my bed and I fell asleep quick.
_______________________________

Any suggestions please do tell me! If you want something to happen tell me! I wont judge☺️
It will happen too!