Chapter ten

{ Dream Pov }
I woke up the next morning and opened my eyes to a sight I thought I'd never see. George was curled up Against me, hands around my waist, his head buried in my chest.

I laid there and admired him. I didn't want to wake him up. I looked at the drawings and saw someone I knew he knew. 'Hmm I think I know what to do today' I thought. I was going to find this person. Underneath it was labled Karl.

I will find this Karl person. Then the door slowly opened and Wilbur walked in "don't be so mean to him. I'm telling you, I listen to what he says. He will talk to himself. Like when he was painting the whole time he was talking to himself. He likes you dream" was the only words that caught my attention 'he likes me? There's no way' I thought.

George started to move slightly. His eyes slowly fluttered open. He stretched reaching out his arms. He finally noticed me and quickly scooted away "I'm so sorry!" He says before falling off the bed.

I laugh and get up to check on him. I hear him laughing too. "You good????" I say still laughing. I see an arm pop up with a thumbs up.

I get up off the bed and help him up. "Now, your still covered in dried blood... so uh...." I say akwardly. I set him down and tell him to wait there.

I walk out of the room and shut the door behind me. I turn to the hallway and walk to the door at the end of the hall, it's labled 'Wilbur's door'

I knock "yes? Who is it?" Wilbur yells from inside the room. "It's dream!" I yell back. He opens the door and allows me in.

"So what do you need?" He asks

"George is still covered in dried blood, so uh.... Should we like I don't know, give him a bath or something?" I ask.

Wilbur thinks for a moment before answering. "Yea! I guess we should. But, while he is in there gather the others except Ranboo. ranboo will stand outside the door to make sure George won't run away. While all of us think about if we will keep him or not, and some other things. Ok?" Wilbur states.

"Yea ok! I will tell  George he will be taking a bath, can you start the water?" I ask.

"Yea! You go do that." Wilbur says.

We go our separate ways and I go tell George.

{ George Pov }

Dream leaves the room and I am left sitting on my bed. He told me to wait so I sit there. I wait for a while before the door opens "dream?" I say.

"HEH!?" A sort of monotone voice answers before the door shuts.

"Tf." I say. Who even had that been????? The door opens and now it's dream "Dream!" I say. He laughs a bit "ok so I talked with Wilbur, you know him right?" I nod. "Ok so you will be taking a bath. So yea, he is getting the water started." Dream tells me.

I nod and dream walks over picking me up bridal style.

He brings me out of the room and I see for the first time what it looks like. There is a table to the right, and a hallway to the left, then the bathroom is right across from the room I was in.

There were people at the table, I didn't see much since the bathroom was close but I saw someone with a crown, they were pink, I think. Then another with horns! And then sapnap, they were playing cards.

We got into the bathroom and dream set me down. "You take a bath, there's towels here," dream told me.

Then he was gone. I climbed into the bath.

{ Dream Pov }

I gathered everyone and we all sat down at the table. We all talked about wether we should keep George or not. "YO I WALKED INTO HIS ROOM AND HE WENT 'dream?'" Techno yelled. Me, tubbo, Tommy, Wilbur, Sapnap, and one other person started laughing.

"Ok well for the blood art, he loves it and I can paint fast and good. I say take a picture. Then clean it off and I will paint it in color exactly the same." Ranboo says. We all agree.

After a while we decided to keep him.

{ narrator Pov }
Soon George got out, there were clothes laid out and he put them on. It was a green hoodie with white sleeves, and a white hood. And some black sweatpants.

George didn't know if he was allowed to go out so he sat on the small rug infront of the sink.

Someone knocked on the door "you ok in there?" Ranboo's voice. George recognized it "yea, I just didn't know if I can come out of here." He responded akwardly. "Can I come in?" Ranboo asked. " yea you can." George told him. Ranboo walked in and shut the door behind him. "I cant bring you to your room yet. But I will soon. For now I'll have tubbo or Tommy be in here or you go somewhere with them in the meantime. Ok?" Ranboo said. George nodded and he walked out shutting the door.

Later Tommy walked in and george and Tommy sat in there talking for hours.

Soon Ranboo walked back in and brought George to his room.

{ George Pov }
Ranboo covered my eyes and slowly walked into my room. When he moved his hands and I saw the walk I was so happy. All the blood was gone but replaced with paint. Everything was in color. AND THE SHADING WAS THERE. I turned and hugged Ranboo "thank you so much" I said. "Your welcome! But that's not all! Look over there."

I looked over and saw a ton of paint brushes, colored pencils, markers, colored paper, paint, tons of things to draw or paint!

Ranboo was still holding me so I didn't fall (he is hurt so dont😑 everyone has to hold him up but Dream just holds him closer to him. 🤭)

I wanted to run over so Ranboo walked over to the desk. There was a small chair there too so I could sit down

( Looked like this ⬆️ )WeRanboo set me down in the chair and I started to draw with the colored pencils

We
Ranboo set me down in the chair and I started to draw with the colored pencils. Ranboo left the room.

I drew 6 pictures.

One was of dream with smiley faces for the background. I used green colored paper, I used a white marker to draw the smiley faces, then I drew dream in the middle.

The second drawing I used purple colored paper, then I drew red and blue dots everywhere. I didn't know why but that's what I did. Then I drew Ranboo in the middle.

Then the third I used white paper and drew bees 🐝 everywhere. I drew tubbo in the middle of the paper. I knew tubbo's fav insect was bees.

The fourth I used brown paper, I didn't know what to draw on the background so I just drew Wilbur in the middle.

The fifth I used orange paper, I drew fire everywhere on the background from sapnap's shirt. Then I drew sapnap in the middle.

The last one I used white paper again and once again I didn't know what to draw on the background but I did draw a red frame. Then I drew Tommy in the middle.

I was tired by then but I didn't want to sleep. Eventually I did end up falling asleep though.
________________________________

Longer chapter this time! What do we think?

Anyways have a great day/night!

Bye!