Chapter four

{ George's POV }

Dream dropped me and I fell to the ground, I hit the back of my head but I didn't care. I quickly stood up and went to Karl, I had to see if he was ok. My back was facing them but I could care less.

when I turned around though the other person, I suppose sapnap was gone. Only dream was there, staring me down. I was very uncomfortable. My eyes moved around to see if there was a way to grab Karl and run.

I think dream noticed. But he just stood there staring at me. I backed up as much as I could against a wall, I sat right next to Karl.

I was scared. I put my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. I am sure dream could see me shaking, I was shaking of fear and cause I was cold. Even though Karl had a shirt under his sweater I didn't want to make him cold.

Karl did have a thin jacket around his waist. I grabbed it and put it on. Dream was still staring me down. I was still cold, but it was better.

I then noticed somewhere I could get away to. I sat infront of Karl, even though dream had a mask on I could tell he was confused.

I put Karl's hands on my shoulders and I grabbed him. Dream stared at me knowing I was going to do something. I stood up and dream stepped closer.

I backed up but remembered the wall and I knew when I ran I would hit Karl's head on the wall so I stepped a bit forwards.

I turned a bit ready to run. He looked over to where I was looking and then looked back at me. I smerked and the ran. I tried to run around him, he stayed there but I ran into someone and fell, I caught Karl as I fell and got hurt bad but knew i couldn't get Karl hurt.

I looked up to see the sapnap person there. I backed up before standing and grabbing Karl to run to the other corner where it was dark. I hid, and dream disappeared.

I sat next to Karl against a was scared. 2 of the most dangerous killers here. And I had no help.

I remembered my phone and pulled it out and turned it on but my brightness was up so it made a bright light. I quickly turned off my phone scared.

I didn't hear anyone so I turned my phone back on and turned the brightness down. I tried to call the cops but I had no service.

My blood ran cold. No way out. I knew they were there I just couldn't hear them. I thought to play a phone game like Tetris to take my mind off so I could calm down

So I did that. I got tired and more cold but couldn't go to sleep. I was then sure they were gone so I put away my phone and stood up grabbing Karl and throwing him over my shoulder.

I almost fell😅

I was fine. Anyways I took a small step still scared, i was fine so I kept walking. I suddenly felt a cold Hand on my shoulder.

I flinched and knew it was not Karl. Then another hand, someone else's, on my other. I knew it was dream and sapnap. I wasn't alone. They were there....

__________________________________

This was so much fun to write! Lol

Anyways I hope you guys liked it!
If you prefer shorter or longer chapters tell me!
But don't be scared to ask me any questions you have! I will answer all within a week!

Have a good night/day! :D