Chapter 12

Yes. I'm lazy writing out the letter for the chapter name ☺️
Anyways ima start a new book! Idk what to call it tho. 😅
But I kinda forgot the George is colorblind (just fixed that lol, it was "Georgia carbian") so we're gonna act like he is, but he can like recognize colors👍🏻
One more thing, I know I'm sorryyyyy. Dream xd and dream are sort of different
Tw:cursing, crying, yelling, Transphobia, I think that's it. If not please do tell me
________________________________

{ Sapnap Pov }

Tubbo sat down and explained what happened to George and I felt bad but then I heard a loud bang from George's room. Tubbo ran in. I sat there but i decided to go in too.

Tubbo was hugging George, dream was glaring at them, his fists were very bloody. That's when I saw Tommy.

His mangled face full of blood. I slowly ran to dream and pulled him out. Once I got out I shut the door "what the fuck dream!"

"What?!" Dream yelled. I throw him to the ground "TOMMY WAS TRYING TO HELP HIM. I MESSED UP AND TOMMY WAS UNDOING MY MESS UP." I yelled. I felt tears on my face.

Not long after I broke into sobs and dream walked away. I sat against the wall in the hallway crying. "I- I will just go back home to my l-love..." I said to myself (this is the community house for them, to like have meetings and stuff. It's a huge mansion. But then they have their own houses. So yuh)

I got up and walked outside. I walked over to my can before getting in.

Driving wasn't as stressful, it was night.

As I turned on our road I decided to text him.

Q💙

You: hey babe... I had a bad day at work I'm on our road, could you unlock the door please?

Q: oh no! :< yea! I will rn! ❤️ i will get the tea 2!

You: thanks q, love you! See you soon!

Q: see you soon my flame❤️‍🔥

I pull into our driveway and stop the car. I get out and make my way up to the door. I still have tears rolling down my cheeks.

Q answers the door and pulls me into a hug. I return it and cry into his shoulder. "It's ok my flame. Shhhh.." he says softly. I pull away and wipe the tears away. He grabs my hands and pulls me inside.

He pulls me to the couch and guides me to sit down. He walks to the kitchen grabbing the tea.

He walks back in.

{ Quackity Pov }

I grab the tea and head back over to sap.

He makes cute grabby hands towards me. I hand him the tea and he drinks a bit before doing it again.

I sit next to him and he curls up against me. Still his normal self. He has always been clingy if he is sick, sad, or just tired.

I wrap my arms around him "do you want do watch a movie darling fire?" I ask softly. He nods. "what movie?" I ask. "You pick.." he says muffled by my shirt. I grab the remote and turn on a show instead, I turn on Heartstopper.

We watch it for a while until sap fell asleep. I stayed and ended up falling asleep not long after.

{George Pov}

Dream was dragged out. He gave me a horrifying glare before he was dragged out. I knew it wasn't at tubbo this time.

Tubbo then left after telling me to sleep. I heard sapnap yelling.

Then I heard the front door open and slam shut.

Just then the door knob slowly opened. The door creaked open and the glowing green light shines. I tried to yell but it was like I was muted. Dream walked in, im guessing this was dream xd "now now gogy~ we can't have you scream~" he said in a terrifying voice. Wilbur ran in trying to help but dream xd slammed the door locking it. My leg wasn't fully healed so I couldn't run.

"Now now gogy~ why so sad~? Oh wait it's because you can't speak~" he said.

He walked closer and I backed away into the corner. He got closer and closer.

He was now standing or floating infront of the bed.

He grabbed my arm. I wanted to yell in pain but I couldn't. Tears just rolled down my face. He dropped me back in the bed. "Now~you have been horrible today~ clearly pain doesn't do anything~ so I will be trying something else~"
Dream says. I get worried. Dream walks to the desk and I get on the floor and try to crawl to the door as quick as I can. I reach for the door handle but I'm stopped my dreams hand. My blood runs cold as I look up and see dream xd.

I let go and stare up at him. I slowly push myself away from the door keeping my eyes on him.

I get away from the door and turn and try to get to my bed. Then I feel a hand on my ankle. I look back.

Dream xd.

I pull my foot away and back away "w-what do you want from me...!" I cry out. No sound.

XD starts laughing. It sounds similar to my dad's laugh. My eyes go wide.

XD takes on the form of my dad and stands in front of me staring down.

"F-Father... p-please don't hurt me I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry please! Please father please!" I scream, crying. I actually scream. Sound.

Everything went black. Then I was back in my old room. "What..?" No one was there. I got off my bed. "M-my leg? It's healed?" I was so confused.

I walked to my mirror. I saw me but... when I was 6. I checked the calendar. "No.... No no no no...! It can't be...!" I yelled. It was the Friday when those boys pulled me out of the tree...

I checked the time. "I NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL!"

I ran out with my backpack. My hair was still short.

Everyone at this time thought I was a girl who wanted to be a boy...

I don't know what I was born as... I had my top park girl, but the bottom boy? So I wore a binder I found from a old closet. Clay never knew either.

I got to school and walked in. People giving me looks left and right. I put up my hood. I had on a dress that had a hood. I loved it.

I walked to class and sat down. Clay was no where to be seen. "I thought clay got here before me?" I thought.

Then someone walked in. Not clay. It was XD...

He had his wings, all the eyes, and his mask and halo. Yet no one gave him any looks. What??? He turned my direction.

He sat next to me but didn't say a word.

'What is happening to me...' I thought

______________________________

Hehehehe hope y'alls liked it🤭