Chapter seven

{ George pov }

"...." I stared.  Sapnap looked like he wanted me dead. "WHAT DID YOU HEAR." He repeated. I stared, I was shaking. "N-nothing..." I responded.

My voice? It was shaking like a scared kid who saw you kill their family.

"I KNOW YOU HEARD SOMETHING. TELL ME NOW." He said. I stared, that's when I felt tears roll down my face.

"I-I didn't hear anything!" I responded again. Sapnap looked more mad. But just as he started storming towards me someone grabbed him. I saw Ranboo.

"R-Ranboo...? Where am I!" I said still crying. Ranboo didn't answer. He looked me dead in the eye and he stood there holding sapnap back.

He broke eye contact and dragged sapnap out before closing the door.

{ Snapmap POV }

Ranboo dragged me out of the room. He shut the door and threw me to the ground "RANBOO WHAT THE FUCK!?"

he looked at me with madness in his eyes.

"He said don't hurt him yet." He said before walking away

{ George Pov }

I sat up ignoring the pain.

I sat there thinking about, everything.
Dream, sapnap, Ranboo, the cafe, the kiss, my father, my phone, where I was, the bandaids. Everything.

I touched the bandages on my leg. "Who even helped me..?" I said. I yawned. I saw I was tired but I wasn't going to sleep. I was somewhere I didn't know. I'm not sleeping. That's final.

I heard the door knob move. I looked over and someone opened the door, sapnap. He opened the door and glared at me.

I sat there staring at him. I watched as he follows his eyes but as he liked back at me about to close the door he stopped and stared at me, his eyes went wide. "What." I said. He didn't answer. Then Ranboo was there pulling him away. Sapnap wispered something to him and he looked at me and I saw his eyes got wide staring. "what!?" They didn't answer. They shut the door.

I was left there confused.

Sometime later I heard the door again and it broke me from thought.

It was dream.

He had something in his hands, it was food?

I am so confused. Why did he have food with him????

"You should eat." Was all he said.

He walked over to me and set the plate down on the small table next to the bed. I looked up at him. His mask had been slightly tilted.

He just walked out then :/

I sat up looking at the food. 'Why would he bring me food right now?' I thought

I paid no attention and grabbed the food eating it immediately. That's when I saw dream still standing at the door looking at me. I stopped.

I looked up at him. His mask wasn't up like it was. He had it on fully now. He stood there for a while. So i ignored him and ate.

I finished all of it. I put it back on the table.

Then he walked out.

I remembered my phone just then, my dad, and how much of a beating I had got. I realized how bad the beating will be if I got out.

"..." I covered my mouth in shock. I knew I would die here or there.

I felt the tears roll down my face. I could barely breathe.

I knew what it was.

A panic attack

"N-no no no no" I repeated over and over. My breathing sped up. More tears.

I heard the door open but I couldn't even look over. I heard someone running to me. My breathing sped up more. I think I now was sobbing pretty loud.

{ Narrarator POV }

George was having a panic attack.

The person ran over to George seeing this. They had heard him sobbing and yelling from the other room.

They sat next to George and confronted him. He turned to them "S-sapnap..?"

Sapnap nodded. "Calm down. Match my breathing." Sapnap breathed slowly. He was calming George down. Why? I don't know. He didn't know either.

George calmed down after a while. Sapnap was hugging him calming him down. George slowly fell asleep.

The door opened slowly. Someone tip toed into the room with two plates. He walked over setting the plates down on the table. "He good?" They whispered to sapnap. "Yea, I think he is falling asleep." Sapnap whispered back. "But now I'm stuck here" he said sarcastically. The person laughed a bit "good luck with that" they whispered to sapnap. "I swear. I will kill you when I get out of here dream. I swear." He whispered to dream. Dream laughed more but tried to stop as to not wake George.

Dream walked out, but before he walked out he gave sapnap a smug look then left.

Hours pasted and sapnap leaned against a wall while George was still hugging him, fast asleep.
Dream walked in to check on them and saw both were sound asleep. He smiled at the sight.

Dream pulled out his phone and took a picture of the cute sight. He knew sap didn't like George but it was cute how sap comforted George.

Dream walked and slowly grabbed George pulling him off sapnap and tucked him in. Then he grabbed sapnap and brought him out of the room turning the light off on the way out. He went to sapnap's room and tucked him in. He left and turned the light off.

Dream walked to check the time, '12:36 am.' He said to himself. He turned and saw Ranboo. "Yes?" He asked. "What we're you doing in there." Ranboo asked pointing to the room George was in. "I was getting sap and tucking George in." Dream responded. Ranboo looked at dream then turned around walking down the hall and going to his room.

Dream walked to his own room and laid down.
He stared at the ceiling in his thoughts. He couldn't fall asleep. He was thinking about George.

__________________________________

Ello! Hope y'all luv the chapter 😃
Btw I know I put Karlnap and beeduo in the tags, yes there will be that! Just not yet

Anyways so tubbo, Ranboo, sapnap, dream, Tommy, Wilbur, and more people share this house 😁

Sapnap and dream are well known killers btw

I thought to just clear some of that up. 👍🏻

If you have anymore questions ask here!

Have a great night/day!

Byeeeee!