Chapter five

I don't really know what I'm planning for this 😅 I'm just going along with it lol
__________________________________

{ George's POV }

I slowly walk forward as I feel the hands let go and I turn around, I grab my phone and shine it and there was sapnap and dream.

I fall back and turn to run. I ran out of the alleyway and ran home. I was scared. But I bardged in and slammed and locked the door then I set Karl down on the couch.

{ Dream's POV }

me and sapnap burst into laughter. "WE WERNT EVEN FOLLOWING THEM! BRO THAT WAS SO FUNNY!" sap yelled.

We had watched as they ran and it was so funny.
"That was the funniest shit I've ever seen from them." I said

"LANGUAGE!" Someone yells. I sigh.

{ George's POV }

I waited till Karl woke up, I ended up having no sleep and texted his parents he was staying over.
They were ok with it so that's good. But the next morning I walked outside. I walked over to the cafe and got two coffees and headed home.

Once I got home I saw Karl was awake. "KARL YOUR OK!" I yelled. He flinch, I then knew he had a headache. "Oh sorry Karl... you hit your head pretty bad last night" he looks at me

"I remember. What happened to you." He asks stern.
"I grabbed you and ran." I responded
He seemed shocked "you carried me?"
We both break out into laughter. "Wait! We have school today! Karl let's go!"

We jumped up and got ready for school. As we walked into school we got many looks and people were mumbling around us.we ignored it and went to class.

But we got more and more stares. After class me and Karl left. We were tired of the looks we were getting. I got into my car and Karl got in the passenger seat. I played one of my playlists while we drove.

It's called: free fall was the first song to play. Karl didn't seem to mind. The drive was silent other then the music. We pulled up to a cafe.

We walked in and took a seat. I ordered a coffee and Karl ordered only pancakes. We chatted till I got a call. I looked to see who it was from and my blood went cold.

It read.

"Father"

I got up excusing myself and I ran to the bathroom locking myself into one of the stalls.

I picked up "h-hello dad..?" My voice shook.

"THE SCHOOL JUST SAID YOU DITCHED?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME GEORGE?! GET YOUR ASS HOME NOW." He yelled. I flinched at the loud sound.

"Y-yes sir...." I said shaking. He then ended the call. I curled up and sat in the corner of the stall. I cried for who knows how long.

I heard the door open and I covered my mouth as to not make a sound. I heard a males voice "that really was funny though! We should try and find them tonight again!" One yelled. The other was laughing.

But I let out a small sniffle and I think they heard me. As I saw them slowly walk towards the stall I was hiding in. They stopped at the door. Then one bent down and saw me. We locked eyes before the Boy looked as if he had seen a ghost. "Bro. He is right here" he said while still looking at me. I recognized the voice. From where though?

I heard someone chuckle and I knew immediately who they both were. I recognized that laugh. It was... dream and sapnap. I stared in horror when I realized who they were. Then I heard my phone. I looked at it and saw it was him again...

I either answered and sapnap and dream heard everything or I got a horrible beating when I got home. I choose that and ignored the call. I noticed hand on the top of the stall door. If sapnap was there then that was... dream.

Just as I thought it had been.

{ Narrator pov!!!! }

Dream put his hands on the top of the stall. He jumped up and saw it was in-fact  George. But his face was red. Like he was crying. George looked around before spotting a plunger and threw it at dream but dream caught it in one hand holding it up. Dream jumped over and into the stall stoop holding the plunger. George knew dream would hit him. So now George would get a beating from dream and his dad.

George backed up into a wall. He had no clue what to do. He just sat down and curled up in a ball, head in his knees, hands covering his neck.
Dream at this point had forgotten who he was. Forgot his best friend. Everything. Dream held up the plunger ready to hit the shaking brunette sitting infront of him.

{ Dream POV }

I didn't care. Until i heard the sobs from the boy. Another call. George lifted his head to see but I see his expression change into one with fear. He looks at me, my hand, the plunger, then his phone.

I looked at the phone and grabbed it. I looked at the brunette and he looked at me like I killed his whole family.

I answered. The brunette stared before covering his ears. "GEORGE I SWEAR I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU. WHERE THE ACTUAL GUCK ARE YOU!" George was crying but tries to make it sound like he wasn't
"I ran into a problem and I have to walk home! I'm sorry!" He yelled. I hung up on the guy. George looked at me looking emotionless.

I threw his phone to sapnap and he jumped into the stall. Sapnap laughed at the terror on George's face.

George saw the side area thinking he could dive and run for it. He dived for it but dream was already there. He grabbed george by his collar slamming him against the wall "LET GO OF ME NOW" he yelled repeatedly. I heard someone coming "shut up!" I said. He kept yelling

I kissed him and didn't pull away till I knew the boy was gone. "George? You in here?" George tried to scream but I wouldn't get off. The boy slowly turned red. It hadn't even been a real kiss.😑the boy finally walked out not able to find him.

Karl texted George asking where he was. I finally pulled away grabbing the phone. I texted back "I had to go home. Sorry!" The person was labled as karl, so he responded saying ok and that he was going home. It had been around 5 by then. I had my  mask lifted a bit only showing my mouth from when I pulled it up to kiss George.

{ George Pov }
I stood there stunned, pretty sure I was red. But I now had to find a way out.

_________________________________

I hope y'all liked it! Im sorry this chapter is late but here ya go!