Chapter 14

Hey 😅 I have been very busy so im sorry for not posting. I just haven't been motivated but I know just cause im upset doesn't mean I can just neglect this and make others sad! 😁 so enjoy!
Plus I'm lazyyyyyy🤭
Btw I'm sorry this chapter is shorter, I knew it's been a while and I needed to post this soon lol

Tw:none
__________________________________

{ Quackity POV }
(That night when sapnap went home crying)

The night before sapnap had fallen asleep while we were watching the movie.

I didn't want to wake him since he looked at ease. I needed to get him to our room without waking him.

but that's not easy when sapnap had his head rested on my shoulder, and his arm's literally wrapped around me as if he was hugging me.

I slowly moved my left arm under his legs which was pretty easy since he had his legs up almost to his chest.

I moved my other arm to under his shoulders and slowly got up with him in my arms.

I held him gently and walked him up the stairs. I walked down the hall and went to our room.

I slowly set him down on the bed.

Our relationship was strange, I was top when he was upset,sick, or tired. He was top the rest of the time👍🏻

But while he slept I went into the bathroom and changed.

I opened the bathroom door and walked over to the bed laying down on the opposite side of sapnap.
I reached for the remote and turned the tv on. I scrolled through till I settled on a manhunt.

The bed shook a bit and I looked over at sapnap who started to wake up. I put my hand on his head.

His eyes stayed shut but he quickly scooted towards me and his arms latched around me.

I chuckled and continued to watch the manhunt.

Eventually I fell asleep.

{ Sapnap Pov }
I slowly opened my eyes as I woke up. I sat up and looked over seeing quackity still asleep.

I got up closing the blinds so the sun wouldn't wake quackity.

I walked out of our room.

I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast.

I turned the radio on and hummed along to the songs.

Just then I heard footsteps and a very tired quackity walking towards me. He hugged me from behind, wrapping his arms around my waist.

He laid his head on my shoulder. "Morning Q" I said softly. "Morning" he mumbled into my shoulder. "Want some breakfast Q?" I asked kindly. He nodded.

I finished up the eggs and bacon. Q still laid his head on my shoulder the whole time.

It was adorable. ❤️

I finished up and grabbed two plates putting eggs and bacon on each. "Here Q, foods ready." I said softly.

{Techno Pov}

I slept at the community house (where they all go to meet up and where George is, btw they don't live there. They all have their own houses but choose to be there most times)

I got up early and walked out of my room. I walked to the kitchen passing georges room but I stopped when I heard someone. I walked in and saw George sitting up talking to himself, his eye was red but it looked as if he didn't notice it.

_________________________________

Yep :( it ended early but I will repay y'all with a longer chapter next time ✨

Byeeeee!