Chapter 15

BEFORE WE START! I HAVE A ANNOUNCEMENT! I will be posting a brand new story, I will post more but this one is different. No, it is not a dnf story but I'll have more details at the end!🤩
Tw:none(I think)

{ MY POV 🤭 }
George noticed techno and waved "hey blade!" George said happily.

"George your eye is still red, does it hurt?" Techno asked George worried. He may have been a horrible killer, but really, he was only nice to George since he knew him.

Techno always knew George. Techno also knew George didn't recognize him and probably wouldn't.

"Yea it hurts a bit, but I'm fine!" George quickly said. Techno nodded and walked out of the room shutting the door behind him.

He walked down the hall to Wilbur's office. Techno knocked once. "Come in!" Replied a voice.

Techno walked in, shutting the door on his way in "I need to get some things from the medical closet." Techno informed. Wilbur nodded and techno walked over to the closet.

Techno grabbed what he needed and walked out thanking Wilbur. He walked back into George's room.

"What's all that for?" George asked as he looked over to the man standing by the door.

"Your eye might be infected. I need to heal it." Techno responded.

"Huh? Heal? Me? Why though?" George asked completely confused.

"Durrr." With that techno started walking towards George.
He set the medical supplies next to George.then he walked over to George's desk chair and pulled it over to the bed. "Sit" he told George.

George was hesitant but did it anyways. Techno grabbed the supply's and bent down to eye level with George.
"You can't move or blink while I'm doing this ok?" Techno told george.
George nodded.

With that techno grabbed the eye drops and asked George to look up.
He put the eye drops in his eye and then grabbed the other things and continued to pick out any extra led that had been left.

He finished an hour later, George had tears rolling down his face from the pain but each time one dropped he wiped them away.

Techno noticed this. When George reached up to wipe his tear techno grabbed his wrist gently. "Boys can cry George." He told him.

Techno knew a lot about George. Mainly because tubbo had told him a lot. Techno knew his dad told him 'boys can't cry. If you cry your pathetic and worthless'

That was wrong. Techno knew it was.

After he was done he put a large bandage on George's eye. Then he picked George up.

It was 6:30am when techno woke up and came into the room. Now it was 8:00am.

Techno walked to the door with George and George started getting nervous.

Techno opened the door walking out with George. Only tubbo and Tommy were up. They were sitting at the table.

"Morning you two" techno told them.

As soon as Tommy's eyes dropped to George he stood up. "George! What happened?!" He yelled.

"Tommy, be quiet. You don't want to wake anyone else up. But I'll explain it to you. First I need to get George food. He hasn't eaten in around 3-4 days." Techno told tommy.

As soon as the words 'he hasn't eaten in 3-4 days' we're said both tubbo and tommy were stunned.

Techno pulled a chair out and set George down on it. Tommy also sat down.