Sweet Broken Emily

In the Hazbin Hotel, the crew gathers in the lodge once again.

Charlie: (excited) Okay, listen up everyone. My Dad has invited all of us to his place for dinner today, so I need you all on your best behavior.

Angel Dust: (calmly) Relax, Charlie. We won't embarrass ourselves in front of the king of Hell.

Niffty: (excited) Ooh, I can't wait to see the ultimate bad boy mansion.

Emily: (excited) I can't wait. For being the devil, he's so nice.

Charlie: (calmly) Oh, Emily, by the way, how's your wing doing? I see you removed the bandages.

Emily: (calmly) Yeah, it's almost healed, so soon I'll be able to fly again.

Charlie: (calmly) That's great news.

Vaggie: (curious) Wait, who's gonna look after the hotel while we're gone?

Alastor: (calmly) That would be me. We can't leave this hotel vulnerable. Besides, any day now, I might get an update on our new residents.

Angel Dust: (calmly) Speaking of vulnerable, you two have been awfully quiet these past few days.

The group turns to Sir Pentious and Cherri Bomb.

Sir Pentious: (awkwardly) Well... we... it's nothing.

Angel Dust: (teasingly) Oh really?

Cherri Bomb: (awkwardly) Angel, please don't start.

Angel Dust: (realizing) Oh, I see what's going on here. It seems like the snake has its tail in the cherry, if you know what I mean.

Charlie: (realizing) Oh... so you two have been... doing it.

Sir Pentious: (embarrassed) That's none of your business.

Emily: (confused) I'm confused, what are you all talking about?

Vaggie: (calmly) Emily, just don't think about it.

Before the conversation can continue, a beam of light flashes in the middle of the lodge, and the group gets off the sofas to see it.

Charlie: (calmly) Alright, everyone, my Dad is here.

The group gathers round as the king of Hell descends towards them and immediately hugs Charlie.

Lucifer: (excited) Oh, Charlie, it's been too long.

Charlie: (calmly) Dad, relax. It's only been a few days.

The two separate from the hug as Lucifer creates another portal for them all to walk through.

Lucifer: (calmly) Right, will you all please walk in one by one.

-

Meanwhile, in V Tower, in Velvette's department, Lute stands next to a mirror as Velvette looks at her phone.

Lute was uncomfortable with the situation. Never in a thousand years of being Adam's right-hand woman would she have imagined being in Hell, preparing to have a makeover from an overlord, especially one like Velvette.

Velvette: (determined) Right, Lute, was it? Let's look at the options. We need you looking stylish, not in a party way, but in a professional business way. You are going to be working closely with myself and Vox, so let's try to look at something and avoid outfits that look like something made by Asmodeus, shall we?

Lute nods nervously as she glances at herself in the mirror, feeling a bit out of her element as Velvette puts her phone into her pocket.

Velvette: (determined) Okay, let's start by giving your face some life. We'll keep your missing eye untouched. I don't want to go anywhere near that. Besides, having a woman with a missing eye as one of our employees will get us media attention. You know what? Let's focus on getting you a nice suit.