A Husk Of A Machine

As the sun begins to set, Professor Cog turns his attention towards the Hazbin crew, a wave of uncertainty washing over them. Charlie grips her shield tighter, Vaggie readies her spear, Angel Dust tightens his grip on his gun, and Husk cracks his knuckles, preparing for the inevitable confrontation.

Professor Cog: (mockingly) Ah, if it isn't the princess of hell. I've heard a lot about your pathetic hotel.

Husk: (determined) Let's not waste time with banter. We need to take him down before he causes any more damage.

Professor Cog turns to Husk, recognizing his worst enemy.

Professor Cog: (determined) You... I've been waiting too long for this moment. I will put you down for what you did to me.

The Hazbin crew launches into action, each member using their unique abilities and skills to combat Professor Cog. Charlie summons her shield to protect the group from the Professor's attacks, while Vaggie charges forward, wielding her spear with precision. Angel Dust uses his agility to dodge incoming projectiles and deliver swift strikes, while Husk unleashes his brute strength, aiming to overpower the mechanical menace.

As the battle rages on, Odette and Emily watch from their hiding spot, feeling a mix of fear and hope as they witness their friends fighting to protect them. The group knocks the professor away as his cybernetics smoke out.

Professor Cog: (struggling) You've done some damage, I'll give you that. But in the end, I still stand for the glory of my fallen leader.

Husk: (angrily) Not this time, Professor.

Suddenly, Husk pulls out a special card he's been saving for decades and, without hesitation, throws it at the professor. Once it hits, it overloads Professor Cog's circuits and causes an explosion.

Husk: (relieved) At last, it's done.

Angel Dust: (confused) Did you two know each other?

Husk: (calmly) It's a long story.

As the smoke clears from the explosion, the Hazbin crew cautiously approaches the spot where Professor Cog was standing. They find only scattered pieces of metal and wires engulfed in thick clouds of smoke, hinting that their adversary has been defeated.

Vaggie: (relieved) Looks like that did the trick.

Charlie: (curiously) What was that card you used, Husk?

Husk: (somberly) It's a relic from my past, a reminder of a time I'd rather forget.

Emily and Odette emerge from their hiding spot, cautiously approaching the group.

Emily: (relieved) Is it over?

Odette: (curiously) What happened?

Charlie: (assuringly) We took care of it. You're both safe now.

Odette looks around and rushes to Carmilla, who tries to get up.

Odette: (concerned) Mother, are you hurt?

Carmilla: (gritting her teeth) I'll live, Odette. Just a few scratches. All that matters is that that metal monstrosity won't be bothering us anymore.

Zestial: (calmly) The professor was a fool to expect to beat us.

As Carmilla gets up with Emily's help and Odette checking her for injuries, the rest of the Hazbin crew gathers around, relieved that the ordeal is over. However, amidst the sighs of relief, a sense of unease still lingers in the air.

Angel Dust: (sarcastically) Well, that was fun. Remind me never to schedule a playdate with killer robots again.

Charlie: (concerned) We should stay vigilant. That machine may be down, but that bug-looking person is still out there.