Nightmare On Hell Street

A few moments later, the doors of the Hazbin Hotel blow open as Creepox and Malkor enter.

Husk: (shocked) You've got to be kidding.

Suddenly, Malkor uses his axe to blast Husk, sending him crashing into a wall, the former overlord smoking darkly.

As Malkor and Creepox continue their rampage, Sir Pentious, Niffty, Clara, Odette, and Frank hide behind the sofa.

Niffty: (giggling) Oh, those two are real bad boys.

Clara: (angrily) They'll be real bad corpses when I'm done.

Clara loads up a Carmine-crafted angelic minigun before emerging from behind the sofa and opening fire, shooting bullets at the two angels, some piercing their skin while most bounce off their bodies.

Suddenly, Malkor pulls out one of Vrak's Immortality potions and drinks it, his eyes glowing as smoke bursts out of him.

Malkor, using his new but temporary power, blasts Clara like he did Husk, until Odette pulls her sister out of harm's way, the blast only able to catch Clara's left arm, burning it slightly.

Clara grits her teeth in pain but nods, her arm smoking from the blast. She looks at Odette with gratitude in her eyes.

Clara: (gritting through the pain) Thanks, sis.

As Malkor and Creepox walk towards the group, they are interrupted by the radio demon himself, standing on top of the stairs.

Alastor: (calmly) You have five seconds.

Creepox: (mockingly) Five seconds to do what?

Alastor: (calmly) To RUN.

Suddenly, Alastor uses his magic to summon shadow-black tentacles and has them charge at the two monsters, only for Malkor to glow into a blinding light as his wings open up and he blasts a blinding light at Alastor.

Alastor: (realizing) Shit.

The blast hits Alastor, causing him to be blasted into the wall as he falls unconscious to the floor, Charlie, Lucifer, and Emily arriving on the scene.

Malkor: (mockingly) If it isn't the king of hell, you're shorter than I expected.

Lucifer: (angrily) You angels are going to pay dearly for stepping into this hotel.

Lucifer prepares to use his magic to destroy the Warstar bugs, but nothing comes.

Lucifer: (confused) This normally does the trick.

Malkor: (mockingly) It seems my lord Gabriel was able to render your powers... non-existent.

Lucifer: (horrified) Impossible.

Suddenly, the two Warstar bugs blast the upstairs, causing an onslaught of smoke.

Sir Pentious: (shouting) NO!

Frank: (shouting) Our Deus ex machina!

Odette: (horrified) Emily...

Suddenly, from the smoke, Charlie emerges from the destruction, her anger and grief boiling, causing her to transform into her demonic form.

Creepox: (realizing) Ah... well, we're dead.

Suddenly, Charlie blasts the two bugs through the doors outside as she walks towards them, holding Vaggie's weapon.

Malkor: (loudly) You think you can defeat us, little demon? You're nothing compared to the might of Heaven!