Unexpected Events

A few days later, Angel Dust, Niffty, Emily, and Odette join Charlie for her bachelorette party as they gather outside Lucifer's mansion.

Charlie: (excited) Thank you for coming. I promise you won't regret it

Angel Dust: (curious) So what exactly are we gonna be doing for this bachelorette party?

Charlie: (excited) Well, I may or may not have got my dad to turn the basement of the mansion into a massive bowling alley with a bar of food and drinks.

Emily: (surprised) Wow, Charlie, I never thought you were one for bowling.

Charlie: (calmly) I'm not really. I just thought it would be fun.

Odette: (calmly) Sounds interesting.

Niffty chuckles mischievously as Odette takes a few calm steps away from the little demon.

Angel Dust: (confused) Wait, if the bowling alley is inside, why are we outside?

Charlie: (calmly) Well... I might have invited another person to join us tonight.

Angel Dust: (surprised) You what?

The group turns to see Alastor teleporting in front of them... with a familiar cannibal.

Rosie: (excited) Oh Charlie dear, it's great to see you again. Thanks for inviting me here.

Angel Dust: (shocked) You've got to be kidding me.

Alastor: (calmly) My work here is done. I'm sorry, I can't join you. I have an old friend to pick up. See you all at the wedding.

Alastor teleports away as Rosie joins Charlie and the others.

Rosie: (cheerfully) So, what's the plan for tonight, darling?

Charlie: (smiling) Well, we're going to have a blast bowling in the basement, then we'll head up for some drinks and snacks at the bar. It's going to be a fun night!

Rosie: (calmly) Oh, how delightful.

Angel Dust: (nervously) Just make sure you don't try to eat any of us.

-

Up in heaven, in the Prince's throne room, Jesus looks out a window as John enters the room.

John: (coldly) You called, boss?

Jesus: (annoyed) Yes, what news is there from our spy? It's been a month, A MONTH, and she hasn't said a thing. AND WHERE IS MY BUTLER? I ORDERED HIM TO GET MY SMOOTHIE TWO MINUTES AGO.

Suddenly, said butler enters the room, holding a tray of smoothies.

Jesus: (annoyed) Took you long enough.

Cupid: (nervously) Sorry, sir, I was going as fast as I could.

Jesus: (annoyed) Fail me again, and I'll shove an angelic sword right down your throat and into your heart. Understood?

 Understood?