One More Week To Go

A month later, about a week before Charlie and Vaggie's big day, the Hazbin crew prepare the big celebration, transforming some of Lucifer's mansion into the perfect paradise for a wonderful wedding.

In one part of the mansion, Emily (her wings now healed) attempts to put a disco ball onto the ceiling.

Emily: (struggling) Ugh, why won't this thing stay up?

Angel Dust walks over, noticing Emily's struggle.

Angel Dust: (chuckling) Need a hand there?

Emily: (struggling) No, I got this.

Eventually, Emily is able to put the disco ball onto the ceiling.

On the other side of the room, Clara sets up the chairs and tables as Niffty mops the floor, all while Husk, on bar duty, counts all the drinks in the bar to make sure there's enough for the big day as Sir Pentious approaches him.

Sir Pentious: (weakly) One glass of beer, please.

Husk turns to the snake boy.

Husk: (curious) What happened to you?

Sir Pentious: (struggling) My dear Cherri Bomb happened.

Husk raises an eyebrow at Sir Pentious's explanation.

Husk: (sarcastically) Well, it sounds like quite the eventful night for you, then.

Sir Pentious: (weakly) You have no idea.

Meanwhile, upstairs, the brides-to-be are in none other than Charlie's childhood bedroom, Vaggie holding a picture of Charlie in her teenage emo days.

Vaggie: (teasingly) Look at you, Charlie. Who would've thought the princess of Hell was once a little emo kid?

Charlie: (embarrassed) Vaggie, don't make fun of my teenage phase. We all have our moments.

Vaggie: (smiling) I know, I know. But seriously, you were adorable.

Vaggie leans in and kisses Charlie softly, the warmth of their love filling the room.

Charlie: (softly) I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with you.

Vaggie: (smiling) Me too, Charlie. Me too.

As they embrace, the door creaks open, revealing Lucifer standing in the doorway with a proud smile on his face.

Lucifer: (teasingly) Am I interrupting something, ladies?

Charlie and Vaggie pull away from each other, chuckling.

Charlie: (grinning) No, Dad. Just reminiscing about the good old days.

Lucifer: (smiling) Well, carry on. I'll leave you two lovebirds to it.

As Lucifer closes the door, a locket falls out of Charlie's pocket. Vaggie picks it up, recognizing it.

Vaggie: (calmly) Charlie, why do you still have this locket? We were told to give it to Niffty by her father when he went kaboom.

Charlie: (nervously) I know... but I just can't bring myself to. I've tried, but... how do you tell someone... especially someone who's a bit crazy that her father is dead? What if Niffty snaps or worse?

Vaggie: (understanding) Charlie, I get it. It's a tough situation. But keeping this from Niffty won't make things easier. She deserves to know the truth, no matter how hard it is. Keeping it will only ultimately make things worse.

Charlie: (nervously) You're right, Vaggie, but I'm just worried if that angel was Niffty's father, then how did he end up in heaven, and Niffty ended up in hell?