03

✿𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖜𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌✿

My eyes almost pop out of it's socket as I stare strongly at the salary hand written under all the instructions and whatever shit is on this paper because I didn't care to look anyway.

Three hundred and fifty fucking thousand a month and I'm still going to be fed, houses and clothed? This has to be a prank, I look at the senior worker guy who was waiting for me to finish so he'd show me my room.

Miss Emilia, the woman who brought me here had left after telling me to behave myself and try not to talk too much because I'd get in trouble. She also said she has a few business here so she'll be coming around. Of course I thanked her for trusting a wild idiot like me.

"You are allowed to use the whole of today to go through it so you can commence working tomorrow" He said with a friendly smile. I nod still in shock.

If junior staffs get paid this much? How much do the senior staffs get? How much do this people make? They pay so many workers so expensively and literally let them live in their house like family taking responsibility.

I follow behind him eyes still on the paper almost tripping on myself a few times. I look up to see we are walking down a hallway full with doors by the side. Maybe this is the maids area or something.

A few girls and women in uniform pass by and I thought about the amount of friends I'd make since my big head always wanted to be in a crowd of noisy people but they don't look fun.

We reach a more brighter hallway and he unlocks a large door, as soon as he pushes it open my jaw drops to the flour.

I'm loving this.

I tried to pull myself together so he wouldn't think I'm a weirdo even if I am actually. I step into the room scanning it with my amazed eyes.

There are two big beds each at the conners of the room so assume I'm not staying alone.

"You're going to be getting a roommate soon" the man said. I turn towards the door and he is still standing outside with his hands forward handing me the keys.

I collect it clearing my throat.

"Everything you need is inside here. Since I've gotten your shoe size I'll send you two pairs of work shoes tomorrow, the staffs dinning hall is down this hallway by your right and your duty post is on the master side of the house. Read the instructions carefully to understand" 

New shoes? I'm seriously going to scream. I remember filling in some weird personal information and wondering why I had to but I did anyways and I'm getting free shoes!!!

I smile awkwardly at him but he only blushes?
He blushed or is it just me?

He did Dara.

He said his name is Jude and that I should come to him if I need anything he gave me his room number so I can reach him through the telephone. He walks off horridly as if trying to avoid me.

He's cute.

"Jude" I said smiling as I shut the door behind me. I giggle jumping on the soft bed with a loud squeal throwing my bag on the floor.

Naomi will be so proud of me for bagging a job like this. I wonder where she is now and if she's fine.

The jean I have on is becoming so uncomfortable so I yank it off without thinking. I got off the bed and to the front of a large mirror standing beside the fancy white wardrobe. I only glance at myself for one second before running from my own reflection.