14

Sipping my drink through a straw I follow  Jasmine slowly behind her. She didn't even have her drink, just stressed the poor man out.

She opened the car door for me and with wide eyes I shut it back, opening it by myself. I look around the parking area, there are a group of people staring at us, as if they are trying to avoid being caught staring. It is now that I'm thinking a about the consequences of our actions.

Her father, her mother. I'll be betraying Anna too and Jasmine will loose so much.

Wait, hold on little lady....

I'm not even sure she likes me that much. How do I know she's not playing with me? She doesn't seem like a woman who just wants to play with another woman's feelings because she can but I still don't know what she sees in me.

Jasmine!!? And Me!!? Nope, she's definitely playing around.

I'm a chihuahua and she's like a Husky. I don't know where I'm heading to with that bad example but what business does a Husky have with a Chihuahua? Even though they are both dogs.

I put my seatbelt on looking away from her. Hopefully she's going home because my head is hurting and I need to talk to myself in front of a mirror to feel better.

Her phone rings and she picks it up putting it on loud speaker.

"Yo Nigga what are you up to?" The person on the other end says loudly. My surprised self looks at the phone, I don't know Jasmine as a person to keep such company. I mean people who'd talk casually to her like that.

' Derrick ' Is the callers name with his photo on the displayed on the screen. He's wearing a basketball jersey and holding one with a bright smile on his face. I only assume it is him.

" Snuby again aren't you?" He said after she didn't respond for a while "fucking bingo" He laughs.

"I'm driving bitch" she shots back.

"Drive your ass to our crib" He said laughing.

"My suite is not your crib" Jasmine scolds.

"Hi handsome" a girls voice says in the background.

"Hi," Jasmine replies.

Oh, so she's the handsome one now?. I shove the straw into my mouth to hide the little sting in my chest. I don't know what that is, jealousy?

Nah! I'm heartless.

"Want some more?" Jasmine asks me. I haven't even finished the one in my hands why is she asking?. I just shake my head causing me to choke on my drink.

Jasmine got so worried she starts a mini panic, she paths me on the back while I explain that I'm fine.

"Yoooo!!!! Jas is with a girl Neil!" Derricks surprised and excited shouts to the other person.

Niel.

"You fucking traitor!" The girl said "You got a girl choking in your car, might as well bring her over" She speaks so well, her voice, her accent is so attractive. I instantly started worrying about mine.

They both have this clean British accent, they are probably her friends, so of course they obviously didn't spend much time in the homeland.

"Is it Corey!?" The guy laughs but Jasmine did not take that as a joke. Her expression changes all at once.

"Fuck you" she snaps.

I zoned out trying to figure out who this Corey girl is. This is the second time I'm hearing her name and maybe I wouldn't be thinking about her so much if I hadn't heard her name from Jasmine herself.