15

✿⁠ 𝔅𝔶 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢✿

It's hard to believe Jasmine falls asleep with how strong her grip is on me. She has her whole weight on me that I can barely turn to the other side. Heaven knows I wanted to go back to my room yesterday but she didn't even give me the chance to explain why.

She kidnapped me.

I manage to free my hands and with a loud sigh I roll off the bed, landing on the cold tile like a pile of clothes. How will I know where she kept the pants I wore yesterday? I'm only wearing a shirt ten times my size that I found in her closet.

Escape plan successful. I find my way to Mrs Ife's room. It is so early in the morning I guess she's still indoors by now. I knock on the door a few times shivering, I didn't realise how cold it is going to be especially when I'm only wearing a shirt and nothing else.

She opens the door with a loud yawn but her expression changes "oh goodness my child, come in" She helps me in putting a thick blanket over my shoulders.

"Thank you" I said shaking.

"Where did you go to? I got really worried" I smile. It is so good to know there is someone out there who thought about me in my absence, not as a noisy girl but because she's worried about me.

"I was in safe hands Mrs Ife" I look around the room, my belongings are neatly arranged on the rooms centre table.

"Of course you where" she smiles suspiciously. At first I didn't understand until she brought my things to me and turns on my phone.

"Umm.. I.." This is kind of embarrassing. I mean I could have just said we are friends but my tongue is frozen I guess.

"Miss Jasmine?" I lower my head. She sat in front of me taking my hands, then she squeezes it gently.

"I don't know about this one Dara" I can hear the concern in her voice. I dare not look at her, I'll feel more shitty than I already am. "You sure you're doing the right thing?" She asks.

Yeah, I'm sure. Yesterday she almost kissed my lungs out in the car.

"I don't know either" I said honestly. If she knows what goes on in my head she will never take me serious.

"Do you like her?" Mr's Ife asks.

"Yes I do, what I feel is way more than just likeness. Sometimes I don't feel like I express it enough or maybe I'm scared to" or sometimes feel like chewing her up so no one else can have her.

She sighs "and Miss Jasmine?"

"I don't know. She gets overly protective and next minute she acts like she's possessed"She let's out a breathy laugh.

"Don't you think it's because she knows things might not end well?" Mr's Ife plays with my hands. She's definitely hiding something. Why do I feel like everyone is hiding something from me?

"What does that mean?" She's beginning to scare me.

"Her fa... Dara, Just be careful okay? Try your best to be happy with her. I know for sure if you're wearing miss Jasmine's clothes then you've got a special place in her heart" I look at the shirt I'm wearing, It barely even looks like her size.

I don't only wear her clothes I now smell like her, slowly I might start to look like her. She's always in my personal space, acting like she's about to crawl inside my veins.

"I'll try" I said, still sceptical about the whole thing.

I left her room to mine thinking about everything she said to me. I still can't shake off the fact that she's hiding something from me, Jasmine is too.