17

✿𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔞𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔬𝔡𝔶✿

𝓙𝓪𝓼𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓽. 𝓞

Maybe a little more flowers around the living room? I should ask her myself, or maybe go with her to the store next time. Although it looks like I did a perfect job, it's still missing a lot of 'Dara'.

Even though it feels like my chest will explode I still let her sleep away from me to show that I'm trust her. I do, Dara has a special place in my heart so I trust her.

I just can't shake of the feeling that I'll go to check up on her and she's gone, or I'll blink and someone else is holding her.

It'll break me, I don't want that. It doesn't justify or excuse my silly behaviours, she's not my property. She's mine though.
If it's not meant to be it won't work out no matter what I do.

Might die.

Thanks to Google I've been doing a lot better lately. At least that's what I think. I also want YouTube videos on how to treat a girlfriend, it cringes me sometimes but nothing is too much for her.

Standing by the door, hands akimbo I scan the entire room. It looks like a Barbie girlie and an emo girl are roommates in here, only that the Berbie girlie owns much stuff.

I've spent enough time with Dara to know she's obsessed with children things, I'm not even surprised. There are cartoon characters printed on all her underwears.

Ask me how I know, I don't know either.

I also cheated by checking her phone for hints. I got stickers for her side of the drawer, teddy bears, even if she'll only be needing my cuddles. A make up set, i went on Niels page for a lot of inspiration.

Changed the blankets to brighter colours, the door mats. Even my dressing room, living room and bathroom wasn't spared. I still feel like she'll say the colours are not enough, she calls me boring for having no aesthetic.

If she's coming back tonight I want her to kiss me all over the face because I gosh dang miss when she does that, mostly out of excitement.

It still felt weird when I added a few matching sets for couples in the room. I'm slowly turning into someone else for this girl and all she does is stand there being pretty.

"Am I in the wrong place?" I heard her voice behind me. I turn around with a soft smile to welcome her.

"Maybe" I replied spreading my arms open for a hug. She lightly punches my stomach ignoring me.

Fucking hug me now miss or I'll loose my shit.

"It looks like what Anna will do. Does she sleep here now?" Well, ouch? Is it that bad?. I clear my throat and she turns to me.

"I spent hours on this just to impress you ma'am" she gasps. I watch her snuggle into my arms like a guilty toddler. She can't just easily erase my memory, she called my work 'what Anna will do'.

"That's so sweet of you" she said. I know she's about to start crying again "thank you giraffe" She said. She started calling me that when I refused to lean down and made her climb on me to kiss me, saying I have a long neck.

I don't.

She paths my butt twice, making me flinch. I'll punch her on the ribs right now.

"You can fix or add anything you want, just let me know okay?" She nods against my chest. I notice she's wearing my shirt and boy do I have the urge to fuck her in it.