07

✿⁠ 𝕳𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘✿

          ☆𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓵𝓪 𝓐𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓲𝔂𝓲

Jake has been really good to me lately. Kendrick too, it's really hard at night to decide which one of them should play the role of my prince in the fake sceneries I create.

Kendrick fills my stomach while Jake fills me with good humour. They are such good friends but sometimes I just miss Naomi so much, I'm still debating on who's food tastes better. Naomi's or Ken's, definitely Naomi's but Kendrick is a monster in front of a stove.

I sat the plate of warm cookies down on the sitting room table, then my cell phone started ringing. The one Jake gave me even though I protested a million times and ended up crying because I'm an emotional jerk.

Jake's name appears on the screen so I answer it immediately half struggling.

"Good morning queen Elizabeth" I roll my eyes. He started calling me that yesterday, it just sounds not me at all. Why compare me to a queen?

"Can you stop that already?" Jake laughs.

"Where are you at?"

"Still working"

"It's almost 11am Dara, you want to get fired?" He panics.

"I'm done for the day anyways," I pause for a second but he doesn't say anything "Do you know how to install a game on this phone I've been trying, I ended up pushing the wrong buttons and.."

"Dara please, when I come back you can make all the noise in the world. I'm about to pick miss Jasmine up so please go back to your room now" I sigh. I almost started ranting again, I just want to talk to someone all day on my phone. Since I got it I've only wanted to make phone calls and be as noisy as I want.

I even call random numbers sometimes pretending to know the stranger who answers. One woman cursed me out for calling her mum, she's dramatic.

Or I'm pathetic.

Kendrick fell asleep on call last night and I didn't even realise I was talking to myself until I didn't hear a single sound for straight ten minutes. Shows how much I always carry most of the conversation.

Like lightening I dart out of the living room. I had already returned my supplies I just came back to drop the cookies. Hopefully she doesn't notice that I broke anything, it's a small vase with just wet sand in was sitting by her bedroom window. Did she plant something in there? I really don't know.

On my way to the kitchen someone gave me a jump scare. I turn around to see Kendrick grinning with his hands placed behind him.

"Okay you got me" I put my hands on my flat ass chest breathing heavily.

It's not flat.

It is flat but who cares.

"Sorry about yesterday, I.."

"It's okay, I talked you to sleep good boy" I rise on my toes to path his head, I need to start wearing heels.

"So I'm good boy?" He smirks making me roll my eyes. Ewww!

"Mummy kink? Weird" He only chuckles leading our way to the kitchen.

I spot a familiar flower vase sitting on a Conner beside bigger flower vases and I had to ask.

"Do you perhaps know how much that vase costs?" Kendrick turns around to where I pointed with a wild look on his face. He thought about it for a few seconds before answering.