12

✿ℌ𝔢𝔯 𝔩𝔬𝔶𝔞𝔩 𝔰𝔥𝔢✿

      ☆𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓵𝓪 𝓐𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓲𝔂𝓲

"Apple juice" Anna tried to trick me again.

"Aren't you allergic to Apples?" She frowns knowing I'd caught her.

"Princess can you pick something else? I don't want to get in trouble" She hesitates for a while, then her eyes sparkled. I know now that she's about to make another impossible request.

"Just get mango juice and.." Kendrick finishes for me.

"Choco-milk" He said and I grin.

"Bestie no!" Anna crosses her arm on her chest angrily.

"Come on Princess, the food will get cold. I'm only waiting for the drink because you said you can't eat without one" She's really stressing me out.

Anna got lost trying to find me around the house and somehow I found her. Kendrick happened to be there at the time so he invited us for lunch.

I miss him.

He made a very beautiful plate of pasta and grilled beef but little grumpy Anna here who is a spoilt baby insists on taking a sip of juice before any meal and I have to wait with her.

Kendrick looks extra yummy now. He has a new haircut, one ear is pierced and he smells different. The way he talked to me also sounded very very different from how he used to speak before.

I couldn't help but stare at him more when he returned with the drinks. I thanked him and Anna did too mimicking how I said it. I feel like she's not used to this simple polite gestures but Is just doing it because I did it.

"Your little boyfriend will not like that you are staring at me like that" he smirks, spinning the chair across from me so he's sitting on it backwards.

"Boyfriend?" I ask with a mouthful.

Not my fault!

He chuckles shaking his head "you'll never change" he said.

"What..? Who's boyfriend where you talking about?" I asked him.

"Oh that!" He exclaims "the senior staff guy? Or did y'all break up. I sure hope so" I almost gag.

"Who told you we where dating in the first place?" I place my fork on my plate.

"Ohw" Kendrick looked confused for a moment and I can tell there is something wrong somewhere.

"Spill??" I said.

"Well.. he came here the other day threatening me to stay away from you, so I thought..."

"Wait, hold up! What?"

Anna spits out her food pushing my attention towards her.

"Eww peas" she spits everything out on her palm. Kendrick pulls out a paper towel which I used to collect the contents of her hand and dumped it in the trash can.

"What happened princess?" I finally ask.

"I don't like peas in my food" she said still struggling with the small food left in her mouth.

I decided to feed her the food so that I can take out any pea I see inside her meal. Since I am too busy trying to separate veggies from her food i couldn't even concentrate on our conversation anymore.

Who said being a mother is easy?

Kendrick seems a little more happy after my reaction, I am not in a good mood at all though!. What the hell came over Jake? Why will he attack Kendrick?.