10

✿⁠ ℌ𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔩𝔦𝔢 ✿⁠ 

My body aches all over as I open my eyes, I try to move but the weight untop of me isn't allowing that. I wonder how I fell asleep like this.

My eye grew wide seeing the person untop of me, one hand full on grabbing my right boob whilst she sleeps unbothered.

Maybe I'm dreaming.

I tried to slide out gently but I can't even move, I only have one free hand, the other one is also under herself. I'm going to scream right now.

Why did I allow myself sleep half naked? Or rather, naked!.

I stay put for another minute before attempting to break free again. She's sleeping so peacefully I'd hate to wake her up, I know she's sober now. What will happen if she finds me here when she wakes up? It's not my fault anyway.

I don't even know what the time is, I don't even know if I'm dreaming or hallucinating. If she wakes up she'd be her normal cold mean self and I'm going to be in sweet trouble.

I take in a deep breath, I use all my strength to try push her aside but instead she rolls off me grabbing my waist to herself firmly. She has her hands wrapped around my waist with my face close to her neck.

"It's too early" she says sleepily. Is the alcohol still doing its thing?

"Umm," I hum in response, I need to escape right now.

After a while of staying in same position I lift her hands from my waist moving away slowly. I sit a little away from her to fix my buttons, as I was on that I look down to see my favourite light pink bra laying on the floor.

I shut my eyes in embarrassment, did she do all those while I was asleep?. I come down from the bed picking it up and rushing towards the door on my tippy toes.

"Alexa turn off the lights" Was what I heard before pitch darkness.

I gasp as Jasmine picks me up throwing me on the bed again, I hold on to my bra tightly on my chest. She doesn't have to know my nippies are always rock hard in the morning.

Sensitive babies.

She turns on the lamp beside me on the bedside drawer. The yellow light shines on her face letting me see her unhappy expression, she's on the bed kneeling in front of me with my legs between hers.

My brain lord.

"Where the hell were you going to?" She grumbles softly. I'm lying if I say this whole thing isn't confusing the shit out of me.

"I stink.. I.. need to ba.." she cuts the off.

"Use my bathroom" She says, again I noticed a little speech struggle coming from behind her throat. It's like she has mastered how to hide it, not that she stammers but there are little pauses sometimes.

"I can't.." She frown folding her hands on her chest.

"You're not leaving until I say so." She gets up leaving me on the bed in confusion. She's sober, Why is she acting different still?

I watch her mindlessly take off her shirt disappearing into the bathroom. I let out the air I didn't know I was holding in.

My face always looks a mess in the morning so I move to the mirror to check it out, turning on one light. My swollen eyes stare back at me, I grunt into my palm seeing the hickey on my jawline and neck, painful looking love marks.

They line up boldy down my neck and as I open my top button a bit I almost chocked. How do I hide such obvious marks?

I really want to leave here.