Pretty Doll - chapter 28

Warning ⚠️:- Mature Content below.

_____________________________________________

15 December ~

The gentle winter breeze caressed Sunoo and Sunghoon as they stood amidst the tranquil serenity of a villa outside the country, Sunoo and Sunghoon stood on the rooftop, wrapped in cozy layers of warmth.

Crystalline snowflakes waltzed down from the heavens, dusting the countryside in ethereal white. Sunoo's eyes lit up, reflecting the delicate dance of the snow. He was enthralled by the hypnotizing flutter of each flake, marveling at their intricate designs.

"It's beautiful." Sunoo breathed, tilting his face up to the sky to watch the fat flakes drift down.

Sunoo's eyes sparkled with childlike wonder as he gazed at the delicate snowflakes, the magic of the moment reflected in his eyes.

Sunghoon gently squeezed his hand. "Not as beautiful as you," he said, his voice warm and low. Sunoo's eyes crinkled in delight at the compliment, both savoring the perfect stillness of the moment.

They drank in the view together in awed silence - the snow-capped trees, the rolling hills fading into white mist, the way each unique flake seemed to sparkle as it caught the light.

When Sunoo shivered, Sunghoon wrapped his arms around him from behind, enveloping him in his thick wool coat. Sunoo leaned back against his chest with a contented sigh, safe and warm in his embrace.

"Thank you for bringing me here." Sunoo spoke looking back as their eyes met, and in that gaze, unspoken words of love and understanding passed between them.

The world seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them on the rooftop, surrounded by the soft whispers of falling snow-a scene etched in the tapestry of their shared journey, bound by the enchantment of the first snowfall.

The heavy snowflakes drifted down from the grey skies, blanketing Sunghoon's roof in a thick layer of powdery white. Sunghoon, feeling the flakes accumulate on his shoulders, gently unwrapped himself from Sunoo's embrace.

As the younger dashed towards a burgeoning pile of snow, he deftly crouched down, to his knees, his red mittens scooping up a fistful of the icy crystals.

With delicate precision, he packed the snow into a perfectly round snowball, giggling to himself as he sculpted his wintry creation.

When he stood, his fluffy pink hair peeked out from under his woolen hat, lightly dusted with snowflakes that twinkled like stars. Clutching his snowball, his cheeks flushed a rosy pink from the cold.

"Hyung, try not to get hit by this!" he called out playfully to Sunghoon, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Sunghoon just smiled in return as the snowball went sailing through the air, missing its target.