Genie |Recap 2

Within the last 13 new chapters, Y/N's life had dramatically changed.

Heres a recap;

Y/N was recruited amongst her other peers to go into a big hero mission, rescuing a little girl named Eri. Little did she know, she'd end up rescuing her little brother, Moyo.

It was obvious after Y/N landed a hit on Mirio , he began to catch feelings for her... hard. After the big mission, he ended up asking her out, not informing the girl he lost his quirk so currently, she still doesnt know its missing.

Although Y/N was excited, she felt that the date went wrong, mainly due to her own feelings she couldn't figure out and the whole paying situation had rubbed her the wrong way

As time progresses, Y/N began to become very close to her little brother , and eri. They officially began to become her reason to doing alot of stuff.

While Y/N was adjusting to her new life of being a big sister, and sidekick, Katsuki put himself to put himself to the  task to figure out why he received butterflies and calm around her. Y/N on the other hand, believed it was a coincidence, although knew something was wrong she didnt receive that feeling with Mirio

Soon enough, Y/N and Bakugo began to notice the atmosphere around them was changing, fast at that.

On the day of the concert, Bakugo makes a move, kisisng Y/N, allowing them to share their first kiss together. Sparks fly and it's obvious as the curtains closed , the audience still saw it happen.

At the end of the drama , Katsuki and Y/N still found fun in hanging out together  at the festival, bringing Moyo and Eri along with them. From an outside view, they looked truly like a happy family

see you in 2  weeks for the return of ' Genie'!

A/n:

Hello!  i just have a few administrative announcements!

. I have a new book out, named ' His wish' and and other book to be put soon named ' Spiders' , which are both Katsuki X Readers!

.His wish is about a girl named Y/N who suffered an almost fatal injury in battle, and has two weeks to wake up or she never will

. Spiders will be about a girl who got bit by a spider, and somehow, became the rendition of spiderman while being in the UA support course.

. ENOUGH ABOUT MY BOOKS, NEXT ANNOUNCMENT-

.I really hope you guys are enjoying this book. I know, its always chaotic, but i promise it only gets even more chaotic from here lol. We have at least 23 more chapters (2 seasons) to go! I plan to make season 3 pretty chaotic, and leave season 4 for relationships and chaoticness.

Please leave any comments, suggestions, questions, anything!

thankyou for reading!