three

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃"Hey Zuku! Wait up" you called, trailing slightly behind the boy with stubby legs as you both tried to catch up with Katsuki

"Okay,Y/N!" the boy waited, grabbing your hand once you caught up and began to run once more, dragging you and your stubby legs along.

"Stop following us, ya nerds!" You heard, your heart sinking .

After Izuku was told he would be quirkless, the boy turned on the two of you, mainly because you were simply a late bloomer and hadn't manifested your quirk just yet.

"I have something to tell you two! stop being weird Katsu!" you begged, causing Izuku's curuous eyes to latch onto yours.

"Daddy is having me move with my mommy... In California! Doesn't that sound cool?" Both boys looked at you, Izuku trying to hold back his wails as his lip quivered, hearing his bestfriend... no, his only friend was leaving him alone .

"What the heck do you mean you're leaving ?" Katsuki ran away from his friends and towards you.

Even thhough he acts like a dickhead, he still very much cared for you and loved seeing you everyday. He simply needed to be " cool" in front of everyone else !

"Im sorry Katsu... Zuku...! Im gonna miss you..." you began to wail, clutching onto your childhood friends. At the age of four, you were going to move across the world and leave behind your friends and father. Life for you seem to haven't even begun, even if you thought it had.

"Promise me when you come back we'll tell eachother everything?" Zuku questioned

"Yes! I promise you both that! you two are forever my bestfriends..! I have to go home now... Ill see you guys tomorrow! " you smiled sadly, running off. Tomorrow would be your last day in Japan.

...
"Y/N... You're quiet..." the boy pestered, hoping to get an answer to his question.

"Do you remember the promise i made you and Katsuki the night before i left?"

"Y-Yeah! Of course i do! We p-pinky promised!" the boy exclaimed, his wide doe like eyes staring into your soul.

"Dont tell a soul. if you do, ill have to leave." You spoke sternly , your e/c orbs locking onto the boys green ones.

"I promise i wont say a-anything!"

"Okay. You will not get an answer tonight, unless you can get Katsuki over here. I made that promise to the both of you and it only makes sense that the two of you knows... together."

"I-I can call him! We shouldnt let this d-dwell over us!"

"Do what you need to, Zuku." you sighed, rubbing your temples. You knew that you were in too deep already, especially it being your first day on the job . Usually, you never told anyone you were a hero, that you were on a secret mission, or that you were even here to protect anyone. You strictly kept to the basics; Name, Gender, Age. The basic N.G.A if you will.