002-5k special

( please imagine your birthday is in summer! and that its an alternate universe from the storyline)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( please imagine your birthday is in summer! and that its an alternate universe from the storyline)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃Katsuki! Come to the fucking door!" Mitsuki yelled from down in their livingroom, awaiting her son's presence for the surprise awaiting him.

"Why you hag!"

"Come down and see, BRAT!" she yelled back, her voice being followed by loud footsteps, stomping down the staircase.

Rubbing his eyes clear of his sleep, the door opened, revealing the love of his life; you.

It was summer break, giving the Ua students time to spend at home. Seeming that you've been on patrol in America, you haven't been able to see him as much as you wanted, especially with the 14 hour time  difference  .  But now, you were being given a break of 4 days, something you planned to spend mostly with him.

"Y/n?" the blonde called out to you, his mind thinking it was a dream

"Thats me!" you smiled. Your curly  hair was hidden by a middle part honey blonde bussdown wig, your skin seemingly glowing.  You got new piercings ( any of your choice) , your outfit seemingly being his colors of black and orange. With  your orange crop, you wore black ripped jean bottoms, topping off with your favorite jewelry and black converse.

"Close your mouth... You're drooling." Mitsuki snickers, closing her sons mouth.

With a scurry across the room, you were wrapped on Katsuki's arms, him taking in your scent; fresh and clean from the store Pink( IYKYK this is literally bomb)

"I missed you.." he whispered

"I missed you too , my love... I got here this morning at like 3am but i didnt want to wake you up.. We have the day together, so go get ready!" You shoped your boyfriend up the stairs, closing the door behind you.

With a hello and hug to Masaru as well, you headed upstairs, finding sanctuary within the blondes closet, looking for a orange hoodie to wear out.

"Get out my closet, you damn theif!" he called, stepping into the room, a towel wrapped around his waist

"GAH!" you squealed , shutting the closet door to hide from your embarrassment. you were happy your skin was dark enough that you couldn't see rhe blush that crept to your cheeks.

"You can come out now " Katsuki mumbled, opening the door to reveal his matching outfit; An orange ' pink matter ' teeshirt, his pants and shoes matching you.

"Awe... you fucking copier!" you fake whined, laughing at the face he made as you replaced it with a kiss

"I thought we could head the the summer carnival? Then Mina is throwing a party tonight that we can go to and spend time with our friends?" you offered, fixing your purse onto your shoulder, seeminlgy that you wished it mere seconds ago.